jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

New to the boards here

I have been absolutely tearing up college bball this season, so I figured I could give some insight to help you all try and make that paper!

Don't over think it...hammer UNC tonight. This team is smoking hot right now, and they will not lay down tonight. If they can contain Aaron Thomas and force others on FSU to shoot this will be the easiest pick of the year. I have UNC as a pk right now, but even if the line stays at 2 either way I'd hammer them home.

Davidson -16.5
    Another team on a year right now, this team can score. Their only downfall is giving up points, but this Citadel team is just plain awful. If you feel weary, buy the half point to 16 but this should be a 20+ pt win.

Delaware +3.5
    Delaware keeps their undefeated conference record alive. Towson spreads the wealth out pretty solidly and this may seem like a perfect spot for revenge, but Udel's big 3 of Saddler, Usher and Threatt will be too much.

Good luck guys

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I like your picks.. they are all right along what I was thinking… Hoping thats not a bad thing. haha. BOL bro.

jonblaze2424

Haha it's never a bad thing. As in any bet, it's always a coin flip. Anything can happen....but making sure you see the strong evidence to support your choice is the difference in making money and losing it. Too many "well this line seems too easy" or "they are 8-1 off a road win by 7 points playing a 1:00 game". Every game is a new game!

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

what u think about baylor -5.5

Highsaac
    Highsaac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Man I really liked UNC and Delaware too, but I definitely am overthinking it. Both seem like traps. Delaware saw some RLM and the public is on UNC HARD. I'm afraid they've got the Duke game on their minds. And they're 0-2 on one days rest this season.

jonblaze2424

UNC knows they need to keep up their play to get a better draw in the tourney. Knowing they have duke coming up, why wouldn't they want to continue to execute and play well?

I think Delaware is just too quick for Towson. Besides towsons big man, they don't have many guys who can take over...Delaware has 3. Towsons giving 3 cause of home court, but I think UDel is the far better team.

I'm not so sure about Baylor. They absolutely destroyed it in OT on Saturday, and Ok St needs this win BAD. If the line drops under 5 I would say Baylor but not with confidence

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

fsu are average at best. unc are on fire right now so i gotta with unc

jonblaze2424

Didn't realize Threatt for UDel was suspended....a
    little chink in their armor but I still think they cover the 3.5 pretty easily

prophesyPRO
    prophesyPRO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 543

Quote Originally Posted by jonblaze2424 View Post

Delaware +3.5
    Delaware keeps their undefeated conference record alive. Towson spreads the wealth out pretty solidly and this may seem like a perfect spot for revenge, but Udel's big 3 of Saddler, Usher and Threatt will be too much.
    Threatt out with suspension.

2/14/2014 - Threatt has been suspended for a month for violation of athletic department policies.

jonblaze2424

Add Georgia state -12