Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

smu-temple

I love the under 146.5 on this game. SMU is damn good, Temple is garbage. SMU just played in New Jersey vs Rutgers, flew back to Texas and turned around to Phiily. Gonna be a little tired with less time to prepare. I like SMU to win, but laying off the spread. Might be a sluggish 1st half and not on top of their game. GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

understand your reasoning and i wasnt gonna touch this but once it hit 145 i had to play over,, i actually think that if smu is effected by travel it will show more on the defensive end as that the end that takes the most work, not to mention temple offense isnt bad, it their defense that down right atrocious so i could def see a game where smu doesnt bring their normal defensive intensity as they dont have to cause they can pretty much name their score against this crap the owls try and pass off as defense.. either way like i said i was gonna pass but at 145 i just couldnt leave it out there..gl

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Thinking of playing Temple TT under 69.5. Would be shocked if they score 70

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

on temple +8.5

waiting for the wiscy game to be over

if they win putting the rest of those winnings on st johns tonight or louisville

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Think his one stays UN and Temple surprises everyone (by covering) 74-68ish. Good winnin everyone

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't think there any chance it gets over w/o lee plAying. I didn't see anywhere that he was even questionable, that shit pisses me off, Any1 on smu lucky cause if lee was playing they be down quite a bit right now

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Can the mighty Owls hold? Lets hope Ymb think you and I are the only ones I have seen on them. Rest of sbr said fukk Temple no way lol.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    I love the under 146.5 on this game. SMU is damn good, Temple is garbage. SMU just played in New Jersey vs Rutgers, flew back to Texas and turned around to Phiily. Gonna be a little tired with less time to prepare. I like SMU to win, but laying off the spread. Might be a sluggish 1st half and not on top of their game. GL
    Nice call

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Bada Bing

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!