Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Smu -8

Any reason to think they don't roll here?

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line seems fishy. Smu destroyed temple by 23. Kenpom has temple losing by 11. Now Vegas trots out a line of 8 for a team that shows no signs of life and just got killed by Louisville. Temple covers

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

temple can shoot the 3 ball and smu on the road plays close games... just fyi

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    temple can shoot the 3 ball and smu on the road plays close games... just fyi
    Scoring isn't generally the issue with these clowns, as U said they have shooters and that goofy shot looking big that a double double machine. The problem is anybody can get anything they want against the owls "defense", me you and a few other guys could meet up and maybe get like a hour practice in and light these jokers up, no excuse for what going on at that end of the floor, it 1 thing to not have talent and struggle offensively but defense is more effort than anything and when u watch temple play effort is the last thing you think of...

CBBPhenom

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Scoring isn't generally the issue with these clowns, as U said they have shooters and that goofy shot looking big that a double double machine. The problem is anybody can get anything they want against the owls "defense", me you and a few other guys could meet up and maybe get like a hour practice in and light these jokers up, no excuse for what going on at that end of the floor, it 1 thing to not have talent and struggle offensively but defense is more effort than anything and when u watch temple play effort is the last thing you think of...
    haha reminds of that coach Barry hinson. "We got a bunch of mama's boys"

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by CBBPhenom View Post
    Line seems fishy. Smu destroyed temple by 23. Kenpom has temple losing by 11. Now Vegas trots out a line of 8 for a team that shows no signs of life and just got killed by Louisville. Temple covers
    Where can I get the kenpom predictions from? I know Vegas knows about him but I'm interested in seeing his thoughts and comparing them with my leans

Time is Money

& Yeah I know Temple can't play a lick of D whereas SMU is a top 15 defensive unit. Points should come easy at one end of the floor and a struggle at the other side, 5-24 from deep against smu the first matchup and i think smu can contain them again.

CBBPhenom

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Where can I get the kenpom predictions from? I know Vegas knows about him but I'm interested in seeing his thoughts and comparing them with my leans
    Easiest way would be to pay the 20 bucks for a year subscription. Don't know if anyone posts his subscription picks in forums so I can't tell you where to find them. Let me know what games your interested in and I can pm you

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

down to 7.5

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Watch temple win outright lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Watch temple win outright lol
    i havnt been messing with owls sides, played a lot of their totals and i swear i have same thought every game and they get punished over and over again,, you would think at some point they would at least be competitive, i know if i was the kids from smu there a decent chance i wouldnt be taking them too seriously which is never a good thing and prob only way it happens..very possible tho..

mikmik

Temple ml seem too low of a payout

mikmik

Ml might pay out lol. Put. 25 unit on it

mikmik

Boom lol