2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ten-a-key +125

really like vols to come into columbia today and beat my tigers, stokes and maymon are gonna absolutely own this gm as both mizzou bigs too young and inexperienced to deal with these guys, if they get in foul trouble forget about it as there nothing left besides bunch of 6'5/6'6 wings who are in no way gonna keep these beast off the glass.. yes mizzou's guards can play but lets be real a lot of their offense is driving to the rack with reckless abandon and hoping they get bailed out by the refs, well the problem there is unlike razorbacks who miz barely squeaked by vols do a excellent job of defending w/o fouling.. thought they were off giving arky 6 here the other day and i think they still too high on mizzou, ill happily take the vols who i feel are the far superior team at plus money..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Completely agree. Just played Tennessee +2 fairly big. For now, biggest play of the day. Also threw some on Stokes over 14.5 points. Missouri has no answer for him down low.

I always enjoy Missouri's basketball teams, and I do think the backcourt of Clarkson/Brown is one of the best in the country, but they just don't have much upfront.

Tennessee is the better team. If Missouri was the play, they'd be -4 or higher.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Completely agree. Just played Tennessee +2 fairly big. For now, biggest play of the day. Also threw some on Stokes over 14.5 points. Missouri has no answer for him down low.

I always enjoy Missouri's basketball teams, and I do think the backcourt of Clarkson/Brown is one of the best in the country, but they just don't have much upfront.

Tennessee is the better team. If Missouri was the play, they'd be -4 or higher.
    clarkson, brown, and ross are all talented and they do attack the rim with reckless abandon and that not something i generally knock as i love kids that go hard to the rack, and they get rewarded for it as over 26% of their points come from the charity stripe, i do feel a lot of the time they get bail out calls when they really just initiating contact with little hope of actually making the shot, credit to them for putting it on the refs to make a call but vols do a good job of defending the paint w/o fouling and have some nice parameter length as well to match up with mizzou..

2daBank

didnt have time earlier to start a thread so will list whatever else i play here as i go..

lsu/arky ov 156.5

KRIT

If Vols fix their transition defense, they should win this game. All Mizzou does is try to get out in transition and drive the line. If Tenn can make this more of a half court game, they will have the upper hand.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

I thought the o/u was pretty cheap. It's looking solid thus far.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    didnt have time earlier to start a thread so will list whatever else i play here as i go..

lsu/arky ov 156.5
    Kind of like LSU there, but the line isn't agreeing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    If Vols fix their transition defense, they should win this game. All Mizzou does is try to get out in transition and drive the line. If Tenn can make this more of a half court game, they will have the upper hand.
    Coaching/adjustments should make a big difference down the stretch hopefully.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Kind of like LSU there, but the line isn't agreeing.
    they just so bad on the road,, i wanna like that team but the way they play on the road doesnt make sense..

2daBank

osu/illini un 124.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they just so bad on the road,, i wanna like that team but the way they play on the road doesnt make sense..
    Agree. Just think that Arkansas is trash.

2daBank

stan/wazzu ov 130

2daBank

wvu+6.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Can't believe Tennessee gagged here, Banker.

KRIT

I can't stand college anymore. All these dogs just choke away games at the end to square faves.

On a side note, I had Stokes over 14.5. He's been stuck on 13 for about 17 minutes now. I don't even think he has had a shot attempt since the beginning of the 2nd half.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Unbelievable.

What a choke job.

KRIT

Is it me or does every dog between 2 and 5 points choke away a cover in the last minute?