Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Everytime I have a Pick of the Night it goes to shit...

...But tonight I'm on so penetrate it!

LSU -3.5 is the "money" play....

I like New Mexico to win as well...

lets see...lol

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

F it - tailing with a parlay. LSU ml and NM +4.5

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Full disclosure - every team i've bet money lately has acted as if they've never set foot on a basketball court before. Let's turn this shit around.

Magnificent

Lol...Ya, in the last two few days I'm doing very well. I finally put some real attention into picking games in the past couple weeks. I shouldn't say it was my pick of the night, but it was my pick of the night at the 9pm slate. I don't know if you ever use a site called "BBState", but its great for comparing stats and finding out info. Its only something like 12 bucks for the year. Awesome tool. Also, ThePredictionTracker, is another tool to use. But I really like finding close spreads, using the BBState to compare stats and games for the past few weeks and pick my selections based off of that. Blocks per Game, and Points per Weighted shots, along with a comparison in Effective Points and look for any major discrepancies. Lot of good tools on that site to use at your own discretion...take a look, and if you spend money on making picks you might as well spend the 12 bucks and count it as a "bet fee" or a -120 line instead of a -110 for one bet! GL to you tonight and in the future bud...I know I could use some!!

Magnificent

I should headline my posts with "Fade Me" instead! lol...I swear to goodness I am 9-1 (completed) tonight, and trending 4-3 on active games...figures the one I say to be the Pick of the night is a loser!! Ah well...What do I care anyhow?!