No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Someone is going to have to explain Loyola +10.5 at UNI to me

Panthers are a mess. Sub-par defensively and athletically challenged to say the least.

Loyola isn't anything special, but they typically play close games. They are 6-1-1 in their last 8 ATS; UNI is 1-7. Loyola already beat UNI in overtime at their place last month.

Something tells me oddsmakers are baiting us to back the Ramblers here, because this line should be about +8 at most.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Other leans for Wednesday:

Auburn +7.5 vs. Kentucky
    Boston College +2.5 at Georgia Tech
    Pitt -1.5 vs. Syracuse
    Bradley +2.5 vs. Indiana State

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I agree with the line - should be about -8.
    Panthers are very good at home - I think just 1 home loss this year to #2 Shockers. I just don't think they will get up for this game after losing in a battle with WSU. Loyola not a good road team, but they did beat UNI on their home court by 6 I believe just a couple weeks ago.
    Loyola not a bad play - they are playing well and competitive. They are also good in the 1st half of games, so I would think strongest play is first half points.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Coin - I like all your leans above. If I were me...and I am...I would do a 4.5 point teaser with Auburn (+12) and Bradley (+7).
    But I never bet on my favorite team, Bradley, so I won't do it. But I think they have a good shot at winning this one. They are usually pretty good vs. Sycs at home in recent years and this is BU's biggest game of the season to try to break up their 4-way tie for 3rd in the Valley.
    If you don't like teasers (most people don't, but I do pretty well with them), just play them separately, but I don't see the teaser losing...fingers crossed.

Auburn been playing much better lately.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Loyola getting blown out, right on cue.