Eman69
    Eman69's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty often more of a NHL and NCAA parlay guy, got a little lucky calling the under on suns/jazz and Rockets have been hot lately 9-1 in last 10 going into yesterday so i figured Clippers at home would be a safe ML

So far tonight i like

Ohio State -6
    Marquette -4
    Pepperdine -2
    Gonzaga -5

Thoughts? Leans? Tips? Or haters? All appreciated
    Cheers

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

pepperdine game worries me, other picks seem pretty solid..im gonna wait and see if no1here posts a parlay first that guy is one of the best ive seen at parlays

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by Eman69 View Post
    pretty often more of a NHL and NCAA parlay guy, got a little lucky calling the under on suns/jazz and Rockets have been hot lately 9-1 in last 10 going into yesterday so i figured Clippers at home would be a safe ML

So far tonight i like

Ohio State -6
    Marquette -4
    Pepperdine -2
    Gonzaga -5

Thoughts? Leans? Tips? Or haters? All appreciated
    Cheers
    Zags on road are not too reliable. Marquette & G'town I see going down to the wire.

RollinDo

Here is my 5-team ML parlay for tonight...generally I try to stay away from 5 teams (actually have a losing record with 5 teams), but this one seemed relatively safe and I'm putting in teams that have been good for me this season.

Duquesne @ StL (ML) / Sac St. @ Weber St. (ML) / Oregon @ UCLA (ML) / VCU (ML) @ Fordham / Portland @ Saint Mary's (ML)
    1 unit to win 1.05 units

If the first 4 win, may hedge 1/2 unit with Oregon (+7) before game, as I think they can cover, but will have a tough time winning SU.

grillzboy224
    grillzboy224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

tailing your pick RollinDo!

RollinDo

Now 10-7 in Parlays/teasers as I've lost 2 straight (did not post last night...good thing as I had Pitt (ML) and Portland Blazers (ML) and both lost SU!

Today's plays:
    Locked in: {Parlay} Kent St. (ML) / Valpo (ML) / Oregon (ML)
    .85 units to win 1 unit

Possible: {Parlay} Houston Cougars (ML) / Providence (ML) / San Jose Sharks (ML)
    1 unit to win 2 units

Baylor Bears (ML)
    .65 units to win .55 units

RollinDo

Edited from above:

Locked in: {Parlay} Kent St. (ML) / Valpo (ML) / Oregon (ML)
    .85 units to win 1 unit

Locke in: {Parlay} Houston Cougars (ML) / Providence (+4) / San Jose Sharks (ML)
    1 unit to win 1.4 units

Was leaning on these to cover the spread:
    Prov. -2.5: a team that needs this one so badly to stay in NCAA discussion for At-Large bid. They are experienced and I think they get it done tonight.
    Houston -6.5: This team has been on fire the last 2 games and they face a USF Bulls team that has lost 6 straight and probably don't have much to play for. Houston is a good all-around team and have better shot selection. I think Houston wins by nearly 10.
    Baylor (-3): Not sure if I will play this now, as the line was -1 last night, -2 this morning, and now going up more.
    Oregon (-6.5): This team has come on of late, facing an AZ State team that is a lot weaker on the road. Not sure if Ducks cover, but I like their chances of winning SU (parlayed ML)

Arkansas St. (+2.5): This team took GA State to the wire at GA State and lost by 1. Arkansas St. is a solid home team and they will be hungry for a win vs. the team that has the #1 seed locked up. Of course GA State will want to prove they can beat anyone and build their resume for a slightly better seed in the NCAA tourney. If Arky St. jumps to +3, will definitely be on it for a small play, as this is a possible upset.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 03-04-14 at 10:17 AM.

Eman69

Thoughts on Creighton v Georgetown and C Fla v Temple?? for the spread

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Eman69 View Post
    Thoughts on Creighton v Georgetown and C Fla v Temple?? for the spread
    I was going to include Georgetown +3.5, but I just don't know how Creighton will respond after their last loss at Xavier. They might beat up on G'town - I doubt it, but they could with their great perimeter shooters. I'm staying away, but feel like G'town will either win SU or not cover. I can't elaborate on the UCF-Temple game. I don't know enough about either team.

Eman69

I agree on the Georgetown analysis i kept it off my parlay card, i think temple at home covers but im thinking of adding a few nhl games to the card instead! good luck man

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Providence and Oregon among your plays.

Eman69

Skin you makin any parlay plays?

First 12