grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Help me cash out tomorrow

I need to make a two unit bet to cash out. Here is what jumped off the card:

teaser

md +15 @ UVA. Md looked really good Saturday against FSU. Seth Allen scoring career high 32 pts. UVA is a great team but is inclined to lower scoring games and I think maryland in its current form can keep it within 15.

providence +9 @ Gtown. Hoyas been playing a lot better and providence got shook at home by the johnnies and then got beat by Xavier on Saturday and cotton was held to 9 pts. Don't see that happening again--Providence is a well-coached, balanced team and I see them fighting back tonight and there's always a chance of Gtown meltdown.

I know they're both road dogs but I don't see either getting blown out. Tell me why I shouldn't make this wager and/or what i should do instead.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 02-10-14 at 07:00 AM.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

You shouldn't need someone to talk you into the bet or out of it. You just told us your reasoning for taking this teaser, go with your gut. Place the bet and feel good because you know that's what you wanted.

dont let any "pro cappers" on here tell you that your gut is wrong.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    You shouldn't need someone to talk you into the bet or out of it. You just told us your reasoning for taking this teaser, go with your gut. Place the bet and feel good because you know that's what you wanted.

dont let any "pro cappers" on here tell you that your gut is wrong.

Thanks. I haven't ever blindly tailed anyone, but have made money over the last two years and have done so by surveying many different points of view and logic from the peeps in these forums.

but if I don't get much I will go with the bet

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

My advice would be not to chase a bet to cash out unless you really like it. Losing would put you further away from cashing out so wait for the right opportunity but good luck whatever you decide to do.

grease lightnin
    &

Well....I know I didn't give much time for responses but I went ahead and placed the wager. Would have cashed out easy after this weekend if I had just bet the games I really liked and bet large, but needed action in every time slot so you know how that goes. One more to chase and then the action junkie shit is done no matter the outcome of this one. Hope I get lucky and this ends with some green in my hand tomorrow.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    My advice would be not to chase a bet to cash out unless you really like it. Losing would put you further away from cashing out so wait for the right opportunity but good luck whatever you decide to do.
    Too late, chase is on. lol

Thx