jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

More fans will try and bait players now white and black

It's a good tactic

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

First off, if you believe my posts in this thread is who I really am, you are sadly mistaken, I was just having fun.

This is my real take on the matter.

The old man (Orr) was heckling Smart, and from what I read and hear, he does this a lot.
    Orr totally got under Smart's skin.

Smart, who I am sure has redeeming qualities and I don't know much about him is probably a nice enough guy in real life, but he really needs to get professional help, because if he is to play at the next level, or even continue at this level, he's going to hear crap like what Orr said, and going forward it going to get worse.

It's a good thing he does not have to play at Cameron Indoor, because those 'entitled' (toungue in cheek, so don't jump ugly on me) white kids would eat him up.

He needs to learn not to let things like that bother him.

Now, if what I am about to say makes me a racist, so be it, but he's on a full ride at a state school because he is a talented athlete, not because he is brilliant, if he wants to play for pay after college, he better get that counselling, because that is his only real chance in life to make big money
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

jjgold

Nashy great post!!

He has to be more mentally tough or he will get chewed alive in the NBA

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey Fukkhead....this is a little over the line, isn't it? Wishing death on a guy? Grow the fukk up.

Now go burn yourself some eggs. But at least wipe down those filthy, inexpensive countertops first.
    Give him a break. This kid's life obviously isn't based in reality. Exhibit A: his thoughts in this very thread.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

honestly feel bad about this Dimmier he still doesn't get it

are tgere other 20 year old kids that post here? sure McarthyFam SamsnCharge and others still check in once in a while

i mean obviously always great to see some new talent around here but not at the expense of

someone HAVING AN ACTUAL REALITY BASED LIFE !!!!!!!

yeah Deem it's cool JJ talks about you all of the time but he also talks about Brock Fish and Shady a lot too

just something to think about chief

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

punishment for this.... drafted by the sixers!!!

jjgold

This was most overblown college story of year

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if somebody told me to go back to africa i would punch them in the throat and then knee'em in the ball sack and then a upper cut to the nose
    Just go somewhere u retarded fuk. Africa, India, hell, I don't much care where, just go..

While we at it your bitch ass wouldn't do none of that shit u wanna be tough guy. I know retards supposed to be strong but they can't fight..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

smart will be in the NBA making millions while that fat fukk will still be sitting at texas games being a broke dikk fukk with an ugly as wife

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

To the 3 stooges in this thread:

Manny24, you work as a fukking landscaper, enough said. Fetch me a burrito.

Opie, I've buried you enough on this forum for even your narrow-minded ass to realize you don't another spanking.

No coin, you're a fukking loser. You suck at being a husband, father, and everything in between. But tell us again how you're up $400 at Bovada. Fukking hasbeen.

If anyone else wants buried hit me up.

Smart should have been suspended 1 game and that is it. Fukking white prik shoulda got clocked.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey Fukkhead....this is a little over the line, isn't it? Wishing death on a guy? Grow the fukk up.

Now go burn yourself some eggs. But at least wipe down those filthy, inexpensive countertops first.
    Another dumbfukking comment

'if you axed yourself'... Never said hope someone axes you.

If he commits suicide his family would be better off.. same guy who said he will be placing bets/sweating games at his kid's birthday parties.

Piece of shit, deadbeat father.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

If he commits suicide his family would be better off.. same guy who said he will be placing bets/sweating games at his kid's birthday parties.

Wow. You really are stupid.

Re-read what you wrote, and see if you can get it.

Do you realize how immature, stupid and classless posting things like this makes you look?

You are the least respected poster on this entire site. Everyone knows this, and you know it too.

For fukks sakes, man....at least have a little pride in yourself and try to not come off as such a fukkin douchebag idiot. You look completely pathetic.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

You mad bro

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

To the 3 stooges in this thread:

Manny24, you work as a fukking landscaper, enough said. Fetch me a burrito.

Opie, I've buried you enough on this forum for even your narrow-minded ass to realize you don't another spanking.

No coin, you're a fukking loser. You suck at being a husband, father, and everything in between. But tell us again how you're up $400 at Bovada. Fukking hasbeen.

If anyone else wants buried hit me up.

Smart should have been suspended 1 game and that is it. Fukking white prik shoulda got clocked.
    You really, really suck at this -- which comes as no surprise. Keep living in your fantasy world, though. In fact, stay there as long as you can. You obviously don't have the skills to function in reality.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Your self-burial continues. RIP.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

no one axed you

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Your self-burial continues. RIP.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Nation Admits It Would’ve Been Fun To Watch Marcus Smart Beat Absolute Shit Out Of Fan

Sports News in BriefSportscollege basketball ISSUE 50•06 • Feb 12, 2014

LUBBOCK, TX—Following his three-game suspension for a controversial courtside altercation with a spectator last weekend, millions of Americans confirmed Wednesday that it would have been kind of fun to watch Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart beat the absolute shit out of the Texas Tech fan who provoked him. “Obviously any violence at a sporting event is completely and utterly unacceptable regardless of circumstance, but, I don’t know, part of me would have liked to watch Marcus Smart take that fat, loud-mouthed asshole by his Texas Tech polo shirt and pummel the ever-living penetrate out of him,” said 36-year-old McLean, VA resident Alan Mitscher, adding that seeing a middle-aged man who maliciously heckles teenaged college basketball players get his ass kicked on national television would have been “pretty damn satisfying, actually.” “To see the look on that smug sack of shit’s face right when he realizes the 19-year-old kid he’s been verbally abusing is about to knock his penetrating teeth out and leave him in a bloody heap on the side of the court—man, that would have been amazing.” Citizens from across the nation also told sources that there’s no way in hell the fan in question only called Smart “a piece of crap.”

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Smart will be a nba bust. Don't see the big hoopla about him besides a few good games against weak competition

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Nation Admits It Would’ve Been Fun To Watch Marcus Smart Beat Absolute Shit Out Of Fan

Sports News in BriefSportscollege basketball ISSUE 50•06 • Feb 12, 2014

LUBBOCK, TX—Following his three-game suspension for a controversial courtside altercation with a spectator last weekend, millions of Americans confirmed Wednesday that it would have been kind of fun to watch Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart beat the absolute shit out of the Texas Tech fan who provoked him. “Obviously any violence at a sporting event is completely and utterly unacceptable regardless of circumstance, but, I don’t know, part of me would have liked to watch Marcus Smart take that fat, loud-mouthed asshole by his Texas Tech polo shirt and pummel the ever-living penetrate out of him,” said 36-year-old McLean, VA resident Alan Mitscher, adding that seeing a middle-aged man who maliciously heckles teenaged college basketball players get his ass kicked on national television would have been “pretty damn satisfying, actually.” “To see the look on that smug sack of shit’s face right when he realizes the 19-year-old kid he’s been verbally abusing is about to knock his penetrating teeth out and leave him in a bloody heap on the side of the court—man, that would have been amazing.” Citizens from across the nation also told sources that there’s no way in hell the fan in question only called Smart “a piece of crap.”

Onion at it's best.
    Read that yesterday, spit coca cola out my nose laughing.

jjgold

Smart ruined Okl St season

They are buried now

YES!!!!

First 1234