buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Nebraska +13 , Nebraska 1st half +7.5, Nebraska ML +720

Every Big Ten team has gone through a rough patch in this crazy conference and Michigan is about to go through theirs. This game will precede the toughest 4 game stretch Michigan will face vs Ohio State, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan State. Michigan coming off a loss 10+ point loss, gets caught looking ahead at the extremely difficult schedule ahead of them and loses to Nebraska at home adding to the list of head scratching games we've seen this year in the Big Ten.

Nebraska +13 3u

Nebraska 1st half +7.5 3u

Nebraska ML + 720 1u
    Last edited by buckeyez1fan; 02-05-14 at 11:17 AM.

Matty Mo
    Matty Mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I'm a strong believer in taking any dog getting 10 or more points in a B1G conference game. These teams know each other and games are close - all the way top to bottom. Look at Penn State winning in Columbus and look at Iowa losing SU at home in two big games they were favored. Take 10+ point underdogs in all Big Ten games.

buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Mo View Post
    I'm a strong believer in taking any dog getting 10 or more points in a B1G conference game. These teams know each other and games are close - all the way top to bottom. Look at Penn State winning in Columbus and look at Iowa losing SU at home in two big games they were favored. Take 10+ point underdogs in all Big Ten games.
    Yea Nebraska has already proven they can play with Michigan losing to them by 1 point after Nebraska was leading with 30 seconds left.

I might have pulled the trigger too early though, the line has moved to 13.5 and might move to 14. anybody who tails might want to wait till closer till game time.