2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wed hoops discussion

alright boys we have a nice big card, it snowing outside and i wanna get this thing started early enough where everyone can start chiming in with thoughts, questions, plays, whatever, ya'll know the drill.. im putting the wifey to bed and starting on card just wanted to get this up so you pussies that actually sleep can post some early thoughts... you know me, if there a gm you curious about just throw it out there and that be 1st one i cap, helps my ADD ass big time when i get in little rut and can divert my attention to another gm for a minute (if i wasnt a computer retard and didnt have to do all my numbers by hand life be so much easier! think im gonna sign up for a class at a community college, like excel for dummies 101 or some shit!)..

alright that it, no 1st thoughts cause havnt got any yet....lets get this party started

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I like Oklahoma +1.5 a lot nevada +7 unlv +1 and san diego st +1

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

St Louis -1 at Phil's place hmmmm

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Any other thoughts

theforce
    theforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

FSU has been playing like shit lately, but I have to stick with the Virgina Tech fade train.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Does Virginia cover 14 against Bc? Stl- 1 ssmells to me so does Oklahoma +1.5

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

First glance Houston +14 as a home doggy
    SDST looks trappish,but you have ride the better team.

I will have to look at the game more in-depth

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    St Louis -1 at Phil's place hmmmm
    1st gm im looking at... i think slu or nothing but think that may mean nothing,,,i dunno joes been playing good ball of late as well but slu's defense travels and they will do what they do and turn over a st joes team that struggles with turnovers anyways.. slu also sports one of the best 3 point % defenses in all the land and st joes relys on treys for a decent portion of their offense and they shoot it at a high clip,, that pretty much the gm, can st joes limit turnovers vs a slu team that turns teams over on 22% of their possessions and can they knock down treys against slu's stingy perimeter d ?(slu held them to 3-17 last year)..worth noting slu has waxed this team last year in stl and the year before at st joes with a lot of the same cast for both teams, evans been a matchup nightmare for st joes nad i doubt that changes 2marro.. square city and slu gonna lose sometime but their gm travels and i think you crazy to go against them w/o getting some points..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    dont love the fact slu has that pretty little 13 next to their name but st joes been playing some quality ball of late so not sure what you want it to be? slu's gm travels very well and joes does not match up well at all, i think you either play slu or stay away, not sure which yet....i think wvu being the fav is justified but my main interest in this gm is can they set the total high enough? gotta think we talking at least 161ish and kp has 169,,defense optional in that gm for sure..

theforce
    theforce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Is Boise St an auto play based on line alone?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    First glance Houston +14 as a home doggy
    SDST looks trappish,but you have ride the better team.

I will have to look at the game more in-depth
    no way would i touch sdst in that gm,,that was a 1 point gm with under a minute to go in sd, pretty much mirror image of last season and boise won the rematch..plus hell what the aztecs ranked right now? really high arnt they? and they catching points, i know it not the auto bet it once was but boise earned this line the way they play this team and i think they will win this one at home again..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by theforce View Post
    Is Boise St an auto play based on line alone?
    used to be, not sure it quite the goldmine it was years ago..not to mention they damn near beat aztecs in sd, in fact damn near same score as last year then turned around and beat them in boise, line is certainly justified and unlike years ago when you could be assured every lame in the world would be the ranked dog i doubt that be the case here, might see a slightly higher percentage of the bets on sdst but i bet it close to 50/50 and id imagine more money will be on boise..

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Also like the U +5 home dog

2daBank

Also like the U +5 home dog
    i dont disagree with that but if they open this anywhere close to 120 ill prob be on the under, this should be a mirror image of that uva/pit shitfest on sunday.. think they be hard pressed to break a 100 in this bitch..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dont disagree with that but if they open this anywhere close to 120 ill prob be on the under, this should be a mirror image of that uva/pit shitfest on sunday.. think they be hard pressed to break a 100 in this bitch..
    and watch the score end up being 75-70

shit like this happens all the time

and I'm always on the losing end lol

2daBank

they are seriously trying to give me wyo +10.5? i know it in the pit and all but wyo hasnt been beat by anywhere close to this number but 1 time early on at osu, lobos are not tOSU,,their 3 point defense is suspect at best and wyo has few guys that can stroke it.. i dont believe the lobos d is good enough to prevent wyo from keeping this to a pace of their liking..im not even gonna wait on this one, i dunno where it gonna go or why they wanna give me this number but i didnt understand the osu line tonight either and they won outright, i dont expect that but i think wyo will make this a game throughout..

1st play

wyo+10.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    and watch the score end up being 75-70

shit like this happens all the time

and I'm always on the losing end lol
    last few years me and the canes have a pretty good relationship as to my understanding when to play and not to play their unders, actually with addition of pit i sniff out unders like crazy in this conf (knock on wood), love it, uva, pit, clem, canes, fsu (against the right teams) this conf is like a wet dream for a guy like me that loves playing unders on low ass totals....

TommyDog
    TommyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

OHIO -1
    Bet the Bobcats right now and enjoy a very peaceful night of sleep

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

good luck bank

check in tomorrow most def

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I watched Boise blow a 10-point lead and somehow lose by 4/not cover the +2 at UNLV on Saturday night in the last three goddam minutes of regulation.

I'd love to consider them because that line says it all, but they can fvcking blow me.

What do you think about the big MVC matchup, Banker? Wichita at Indiana State?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I watched Boise blow a 10-point lead and somehow lose by 4/not cover the +2 at UNLV on Saturday night in the last three goddam minutes of regulation.

I'd love to consider them because that line says it all, but they can fvcking blow me.

What do you think about the big MVC matchup, Banker? Wichita at Indiana State?
    didnt even see that yet,, give me a couple minutes and ill check it out....strange i used to love the MVC but dont think ive watched any of it this season and besides riding shockers as they dismantle everyone havnt bet anything else, dont know wtf happened shockers rose and everyone else fell off the damn map.. too bad used to be such a tough competitive conf..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Everyone gonna be on SLU, but I don't see how you can take St Joe's. SLU is just a way better team. I know Joes just beat UMASS, but UMASS has been overachieving for most the year and finally coming down to earth.

WVU been playing well lately, think they could be a good play. I never mind fading a ranked team getting points.

Think Boise St falls into same category as WVU. They played SDST tough earlier this year, and another case of ranked team getting points.

Might have to fade Cal off their huge win against Zona. Getting points with Stanford ain't a bad thing, looks like a cardinal line.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Wednesday early leans
    Nebraska +13
    St. Joe's +1
    Duquesne +10'
    W&M -3'
    CofC +5'
    UVA -13'/1H
    Evansville -2
    Purdue -2
    Boise -1'
    Colorado State -1
    Stanford +4

BiffTFinancial

UVA is a fkn machine right now. They will put BC in a grinder and win by 20. Not sure that i like the idea of giving -13' but i have Hoos by 18-20 and i don't think that BC scores more than 50. Maybe UVA 1H at around -7'

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

didnt even see that yet,, give me a couple minutes and ill check it out....strange i used to love the MVC but dont think ive watched any of it this season and besides riding shockers as they dismantle everyone havnt bet anything else, dont know wtf happened shockers rose and everyone else fell off the damn map.. too bad used to be such a tough competitive conf..
    The MVC is absolute trash now.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    UVA is a fkn machine right now. They will put BC in a grinder and win by 20. Not sure that i like the idea of giving -13' but i have Hoos by 18-20 and i don't think that BC scores more than 50.
    Bennett's kid can coach.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wednesday early leans
    Nebraska +13
    St. Joe's +1
    Duquesne +10'
    W&M -3'
    CofC +5'
    UVA -13'/1H
    Evansville -2
    Purdue -2
    Boise -1'
    Colorado State -1
    Stanford +4
    The Cardinal intrigue me, but I try to avoid the Pac-12 like the plague.

BiffTFinancial

Bennett's kid can coach.
    No doubt. i love their freshman PG London Perrantes. Very smooth and excellent decision-maker. For a team that relies upon great defense and half-court offense, the importance of a PG like him cannot be overstated. He just seems to always get them great looks late in the shot clock. One of my favorite players this season.

BiffTFinancial

That was an auto-lean after Cal's upset of Arizona. Not sure i'll be on it, but i wouldn't bet Cal with betpoints.

BiffTFinancial

I like this GW team a lot, but if their backcourt is as depleted tomorrow as it was in Dayton Saturday, Duquesne is definitely worth a look. GW basically had to play that game without a backcourt. Not even Patricio Garino (another of my favorite players this year) could save them. Savage obviously out, need to do some digging on status of Creek and McDonald.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I really like Stanford tomorrow the more I look at them. I watch a decent amount of Pac games being out west, and I think they're the better team. Never a bad thing to fade a team off a huge emotional win. Also got a nice Pinnacle lean on smart kids right now.

2daBank

they are seriously trying to give me wyo +10.5? i know it in the pit and all but wyo hasnt been beat by anywhere close to this number but 1 time early on at osu, lobos are not tOSU,,their 3 point defense is suspect at best and wyo has few guys that can stroke it.. i dont believe the lobos d is good enough to prevent wyo from keeping this to a pace of their liking..im not even gonna wait on this one, i dunno where it gonna go or why they wanna give me this number but i didnt understand the osu line tonight either and they won outright, i dont expect that but i think wyo will make this a game throughout..

1st play

wyo+10.5
    play #2

vols-4.5.. i dunno what crackhead made this line or maybe im a little too high but this looks like it should be closer to -8 imo,, yea vandy has a unusual home court but not like vols arnt familiar with it and had no problem waxing them there last year and this years version of the vols is far and away better than that one imo, in fact i really like this ten-a-key team and they have done me incredibly well outside getting roasted in fla, like them enough that really surprised me. of coarse the sec fla and uk then everyone else but i think vols are on that second tier all by themselves (kinda like lsu as well but vols waxed them)..this gm seems pretty damn simple to explain, vandy's soft asses have no answer for those 2 grown men vols have down low, stokes and meymon will dominate the boards against one of the worst rebounding teams in the land..in a nutshell you have a vandy team that has a horrible offense playing the vols who sport one of the most efficient offenses in the country and if that not enough vols will have at least 6 or 7 extra possessions in this gm from rebounds and another few cause vandy turns it over once every 5 trips down the floor....unless vols mail this gm in i dont know how the hell they dont cover this number ..

2daBank

The MVC is absolute trash now.
    i know it depressing, used to love going to the conf tourney gms here..

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

I like:

St. Louis -1
    Ohio -1
    West Virginia -1.5 (FAV PLAY)
    UNLV +1

2daBank

Wednesday early leans
    Nebraska +13
    St. Joe's +1
    Duquesne +10'
    W&M -3'
    CofC +5'
    UVA -13'/1H
    Evansville -2
    Purdue -2
    Boise -1'
    Colorado State -1
    Stanford +4
    you gonna have to explain st joes to me when yo have a chance, i can see passing and i might but there no way i go against slu nt catching shit for points with a team that matches up terribly...

1234 Last