wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

WV is not the play. it is either Boomer or no play. havent missed an oklahoma game this year. people still not believing in the young talent they have and how AMAZING their coach is. Lon is a top 10 college bball coach without a doubt. He has this team ready to play every single game. they are 4-1 last 5 and Clarke has been playing awful. He is due for a big game. Buddy has been amazing as has Woodard. Spangler is a man on the boards and their role players get theirs.

As a big 12 fan i have watched WV and outside of their top 2 scorers they dont have much. I think this is very high scoring. but im gonna guess 86-81 Oklahoma.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they dont play any defense tho wiz (not that wvu does),, i like woodard and hield, both have been under priced on draftstreet a lot of times and helped me win some daily leagues so i dont have anything bad to say bout them ..you sound kinda like a fan tho when you talk about sooners scoring and say "wvu doesnt have much" seeing how they pretty close far as offensive efficiency, soonerrs slightly better but not much.. i dont really like a side in that gm. i think line bout right, on a neutral court sooners would be slight favs...curious where they gonna set the total? it def gonna be high scoring, im guessing they set it around 161 even tho that might be little low..kenpom has 169, i think your total sounds bout right (not sure on which team has the 86 tho),,big12 basketball turning into what the fb was before mizzou and a&m left, freaking run and gun with no defense, think only ku, kst, and tex care about d at all..

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

UMASS is worth a look. On the road 5 of their last 6 and 3 of their 4 losses came in that stretch.

Lasalle is not going to match up well here... Look at their losses against "bigger" teams. I think Mass wins this one at home by DD's. The exact type of victory they need to get their heads back on straight

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Neb +13 doesn't make sense to me. Seems like too many points. Can someone make sense of it for me?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Neb +13 doesn't make sense to me. Seems like too many points. Can someone make sense of it for me?
    seems high to me but when they do that shit after it was close the 1st meeting i usually avoid it like the plague..

grease lightnin
    &

I know guys don't like this type of thinking but Nebraska beat IU at home and the IU beat Michigan...how does michigan then beat Nebraska by more than 13?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    seems high to me but when they do that shit after it was close the 1st meeting i usually avoid it like the plague..

And yeah blue blue won by one in their last meeting. Why do they set lines like this after such a close score last time? I could see Michigan coming out hard after a loss to IU. I could see that I guess.

2daBank

And yeah blue blue won by one in their last meeting. Why do they set lines like this after such a close score last time? I could see Michigan coming out hard after a loss to IU. I could see that I guess.
    cause they sneaky as hell,, last time i fell for it i took hou like +14 or some bs at ucon, they lost by like 40, lol.. it pretty much same as the theory goes whenever the 1st meeting was a ass kicking then they set a short ass line on the second you just bet the team that got smoked.. only difference is when they do it this direction i cant bring myself to lay those kind of points so i just stay the fukk away w/o even bothering trying to cap it.

grease lightnin
    &

Looks like Nebraska terrible on the road this year. Looks like 0-6. But in watching them they seem to be improving quite a bit--I went ahead and put a unit on Neb +13, hoping they continue on the upswing and keep it tighter than that. Just don't think they are playing that bad right now to warrant that many points.

2daBank

Looks like Nebraska terrible on the road this year. Looks like 0-6. But in watching them they seem to be improving quite a bit--I went ahead and put a unit on Neb +13, hoping they continue on the upswing and keep it tighter than that. Just don't think they are playing that bad right now to warrant that many points.
    yea and even more importantly i dont think michigan is that good really..the only conf gm they won by more than 13 was NW when they were playing horrible..

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

I'm looking at William & Mary -3.5 over UNCW. UNCW has lost 12 games in a row. W&M has an RPI of 121 and no injuries that
    I can find. I live in Wilmington where UNCW is and they have been pretty bad.

2daBank

okla/wvu ov 157.5

grease lightnin
    &

How about Minnesota +2 @ Purdue? I know Purdue played them close on the road last meeting but Purdue been playing bad. Haven't scored as many points since they played Minny. Not even close.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Delaware -5 and Will & Mary -3.5.

LOVE these two. Unless im completely misreading..

2daBank

sorry guys i havnt gotten to the last few you have mentioned and i gotta run a few errands ill be back round lunch time i think and look into rest..

i did go ahead and play indy st+4.5, we gonna blame NC for this one if it loses!! lol

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Bill & Mary is absolutely a play tonight

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I watched Boise blow a 10-point lead and somehow lose by 4/not cover the +2 at UNLV on Saturday night in the last three goddam minutes of regulation.

I'd love to consider them because that line says it all, but they can fvcking blow me.

What do you think about the big MVC matchup, Banker? Wichita at Indiana State?
    Pardon me for intervening, but I have looked at this MVC matchup for 1/2 hour and follow this conference more than any other. This game is a toss-up, so I wouldn't even bet on it. If you're looking for an angle, WSU is going through some travel problems today and will arrive later in Terre Haute. The Shockers are a tremendous 2nd half team, outscoring opponents by 222. Other teams seem to hang around though in the first half. I look for Indy St. to cover +2.5 in the first half, but the Shockers to take this game, though an upset wouldn't "Shock" me - both teams have this game circled as their game of the year, but Shockers want to stay perfect and know this is the only real obstacle that stands in their way. Shockers will come ready to play - Sycamores have an 80% winning % at home under head coach Greg Lansing.
    First meeting bet/ these two was dominated by Wichita (20 point win).

Again, I think the best play may be Indy St. +2.5 in first half.
    Maybe look at the under too if the total is 120 or more - this is going to be very physical with some low shooting percentages.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Pardon me for intervening, but I have looked at this MVC matchup for 1/2 hour and follow this conference more than any other. This game is a toss-up, so I wouldn't even bet on it. If you're looking for an angle, WSU is going through some travel problems today and will arrive later in Terre Haute. The Shockers are a tremendous 2nd half team, outscoring opponents by 222. Other teams seem to hang around though in the first half. I look for Indy St. to cover +2.5 in the first half, but the Shockers to take this game, though an upset wouldn't "Shock" me - both teams have this game circled as their game of the year, but Shockers want to stay perfect and know this is the only real obstacle that stands in their way. Shockers will come ready to play - Sycamores have an 80% winning % at home under head coach Greg Lansing.

Maybe look at the under too if the total is 120 or more - this is going to be very physical with some low shooting percentages.
    Solid post. Thanks. Saw that late last night about Wichita's travel problems.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Solid post. Thanks. Saw that late last night about Wichita's travel problems.
    I am putting Indiana State (+11) in a 4 or 5 team parlay. I think that's pretty safe - they lost by 20 at Wichita, but think this one stays close throughout with the Sycamores having a lead at some point.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 02-05-14 at 11:07 AM.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Delaware -5 and Will & Mary -3.5.

LOVE these two. Unless im completely misreading..
    May want to use a little caution here. Delaware is playing their 4th game in 7 days/3 in the last 5. On top of that they have an 1 day turnaround with a depleted roster. Starters have played big time minutes with very little help off the bench. Granted, college legs bounce back quickly, but the Hens seem vulnerable in this one. I know that C of C hasn't exactly shined in the Colonial, but I had to give them a little taste tonight getting 6 (normally line would have been around 8/8.5). If fatigue doesn't play a roll here, I would agree that Delaware could spank these guys the way that they're playing. GL.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    UMASS is worth a look. On the road 5 of their last 6 and 3 of their 4 losses came in that stretch.

Lasalle is not going to match up well here... Look at their losses against "bigger" teams. I think Mass wins this one at home by DD's. The exact type of victory they need to get their heads back on straight
    I like UMass too tonight.
    I have a 3-team teaser:
    UMass -1 / Vandy +11 / SD State +8.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Some other games I've scribbled out to study more:

Eastern Michigan +6.5 at Akron
    St. Bonavanture +2 vs. Richmond
    Colorado State -1.5 vs. UNLV
    Charleston +5.5 at Delaware
    Auburn +3 at South Carolina

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Good luck today fellas. Only thing I've booked so far is Stanford. Looked into this game a lot last night, and really like this play. They should win this game outright today.

Indiana St anyone? Think Shockers get shocked today.

chunk

Tried to grab Ind St +5 when they opened yesterday.....gone in a heartbeat. Happens often, these guys must use bots or something.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

I would advise caution on W&M tonight. I liked them initially but passed. There were some red flags in the Tribe's performance vs JMU Sunday.

2daBank

Don't have to apologize for adding to the discussion bro, that what I do these threads for and u actually brought substance as well so do it more often! This used to be my favorite conf to follow, well kinda partial to the metro as well but being in stl I know lot of guys that went to these schools and used to always go downtown for the mvc tourney, it just so down this yr I havnt followed as close..honestly the reason I'm on Indy st has nothing to do w how I normally cap the gms, they just fall into a situational angle that I play whenever it comes up... It always a scary looking play on paper and shockers are better than the teams it typically is in these spots but ultimately there no reason not to play sycamores as I know this a long term profitable bet that hits at a nice clip, whether it does tonight is really irrelevant, obviously I'd rather it did but it's already come up and paid off several times in another conference this season and will still come up few more times as we hitting the rematch gms now...

Already played full gm cause that the angle but I like yours for 1st half so gonna put little on that as well...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    I would advise caution on W&M tonight. I liked them initially but passed. There were some red flags in the Tribe's performance vs JMU Sunday.
    I wasn't feeling Bill and Mary either. U do total on bc/UVA? I saw u played UVA 1st half, kinda like them as well is there something better bout 1st than gm? I didn't look that far..

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Tried to grab Ind St +5 when they opened yesterday.....gone in a heartbeat. Happens often, these guys must use bots or something.
    Might I suggest a 2-team 5-point teaser?

Would bump ISU to +9.5 and there's gotta be another game on the slate that you like to give 5 points. (???)
    Just a suggestion.

chunk

Would bump ISU to +9.5 and there's gotta be another game on the slate that you like to give 5 points. (???)
    Just a suggestion.
    Not big on CBB teasers, but used to dabble late in the season when the lines were tight. Used to get 5 pts. at even money, but now 4pts. at -110 at my shop....no thanks.

2daBank

Just a suggestion.
    man i just see no value in any teaser except 2 team 6 pointers in the nfl which are gold.. when it comes to hoops i just dont think points are valuable enough to have to hit 2 teams for whats the juice on that? -120 prob? there enough gms and just a harder sport to line where if i dont see value in the line ill move on to the next...NFL a little different, the lines are ultra sharp and we talking about a league where over 70% of the games are decided by a td or less so as long as you stick to certain principals with them and have any capping ability you can hit those at a very high clip where i just dont think that the case with hoops, or even ncaa fb for that matter..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    Not big on CBB teasers, but used to dabble late in the season when the lines were tight. Used to get 5 pts. at even money, but now 4pts. at -110 at my shop....no thanks.
    beat me to it,, nfl the only sport that should be teased imo..

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

My picks Oklahoma +1.5 nevada +6.5 sdsu +1.5 unlv +1.5 thoughts on these and reasons why you disagree

chunk

Agree 100%

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Correct

chunk

Agree with the Stanford backers and have BC +14. I'm going to allow Virginia to bitch slap me one more time.....that team is beginning to irritate me.

First 1234 Last