irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Texas looks like total shittt!!!!

This game has been painful to watch. TCU couldn't put the ball in the ocean, can't get a rebound and yet they lead 22-20. Texas looks like total shittt! All I hear the announcer say is how good Isiah Taylor is. Can this dude hit a three point shot? They are daring him to and he just passes around the perimeter. Texas has no inside game tonight at all, Holmes and Ridley haven't done a damn thing. Texas also can't even hit free throws. With all the TCU turnovers the Longhorns should be up by double digits. Lets see if Texas can get their heads out of their ass and dominate this 2nd half like they should. Let a team hang around and you usually regret it. Holland and Holmes need to drive it to the basket.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Gotta to expect some kind of let down after that Kansas game.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

TCU has really slowed the game down on them

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

lmao if tcu wins this game there is no doubt in my mind it was rigged.

irish1
    Update your status

TCU is begging Texas to take this game and win it but the longhorns refuse. Texas keeps missing foul shots and aren't penetrating. They look like shit. Make some damn foul shots.

irish1
    Update your status

How do you call a foul and then take it away? What kind of bullshit was that?

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never seen anything like this game. This is one of those games that is rigged. I posted about this in another thread. TCU shot 27% in the first half was outrebounded by 12 rebounds and outrebounded by 8 on the offensive glass yet still led by 2. This smells of something foul.

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

If those son of a b's would of lost that game I probably would of threw my tv out the window.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    If those son of a b's would of lost that game I probably would of threw my tv out the window.
    Word.

Texas straight MURDERED them on the boards. If I was looking at that stat only I would have expected a blowout. Glad they finally woke up

irish1
    Update your status

that florida game is another sweat job for anyone who has some cabbage on the Gators.