Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Has anyone ever used Bet Labs to create their systems?

Don't have the money right now to really even be wagering much, and have had some things sideline me this year from getting into my normal NCAA groove...but I'm finally getting back to being able to do so. I have plenty of ideas rolling around and am ready to start doing some work (not really wagering much tho, as its pointless to just jump in besides a few casual wagers). What I'm doing is gearing for the future. What I truly was wondering is if anyone has ever messed with the Sports Insights Bet Labs application. I know its not for the faint of heart as it cost almost 300 a month to use it, so I'm wondering if the information that is available there, and the way that they let you process it, is worth it or not. Or if I'm just better off doing it the old school papers galore and eventually Excel spreadsheets way?! Not planning on using the Bet Labs immediately if I get a great review, but def will be ready to use it in the next few months to track my systems and back log some ideas. So if anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I found it to be garbage and not worth the money but thats just me

SportsInsights
    SportsInsights's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

We do understand that Bet Labs may not be for everyone but we offer a 6-day trial for just $25 if you were interested in testing out the software for a sport before committing to a purchase.