DarkEraNYSports
    DarkEraNYSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Will there be any movement in DePaul spread

Hoping to get +6 and pound my book has 5.5. Anyone think it's gonna get to +6 or move back to +5?

DePaul lost a tough game at home vs providence. played decent ball, but sloppy at times. I think they'll bounce back vs G'Town who has looked decent in their past two games.

G'Town is a consistent melt-down squad when they're in these spots. Especially on the road and i see potential value taking depaul ml, but i'd rather have the pts (thompson is a better coach than purnell).

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

I like depaul too. Just waiting

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    I like depaul too. Just waiting
    DePaul's Cleveland Melvin is still suspended and Billy Garrett Jr is questionable been out with the flu.. I think if Billy Garrett is ready the play will be on DePaul's side if hes out they wont compete.. DePaul looked good vs Providence cause the Friars like to shoot the basketball early into the clock and they run a lot of flex (a very predictable offense).. Georgetown will use the shot clock and make DePaul work on Defense. DePaul is about as lazy as they come on the defensive end.

Id wait to find out if Billy Garrett is playing before i'd make a play, if garrett plays i could see DePaul giving Georgetown a game.. 72 percent of the public is on GTOWN.
    Last edited by 312; 02-03-14 at 10:37 PM.