wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Monday talk!

Hear to talk about all games Monday. I am starting to limit my plays to one or two and try n hedge/ middle halftimes. anyone else do this??

Also the one game that sticks out to me tomorrow is Okie st -6 vs ISU. Anyone else agree/ disagree and why??

LETS GET SOME MONEY TOMORROW!

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I actually liked iowa st Oklahoma st depends on smart and iowa st has a good d that can slow him down. I liked Georgetown -4.5 they have played better as if late

wizcodlifa

ISU defense is not very good. they are 1-4 on the road. i am from iowa, big iowa fan actually. ISU is a complete diff team away from Hilton

wizcodlifa

n g town is in a let down spot, and Okie st is coming off a bad loss vs Baylor which should mean they will show up for this game.

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I do think ok st might win but just think 6 is alot and g town i just think is getting things together

wizcodlifa

I like Xavier and Okie st. prolly gonna be my two bets unless someone proves me otherwise

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Cuse is ripe for a let down and Notre Dame is exactly the team to do it. Notre Dame's entire offense is shooting open 3s, and thats what Syracuse gives up.

holdthatprospect
    holdthatprospect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3686

iowa state +6 is the play ive been ice cold thou hopefully this breaks the streak

wizcodlifa

i dont think i can bet against cuse, especially against a team that took a buzzer beater to be BC. name one reason ISU is the play? ha. they cant play on the road!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    ISU defense is not very good. they are 1-4 on the road. i am from iowa, big iowa fan actually. ISU is a complete diff team away from Hilton
    That cause they a live and die behind the arc team, never trust those on the road.. So behind on card and late to work but way I see it is check out okie st 3 points percentage defense against and if it solid they prob the right play, think isu will get plenty of love tho so ill just wait till I get home and actually can cap the game as I doubt line moves up on us..I'll be back later and just use this as discussion thread today as ill only have bout hour b4 tipoffs to talk, if that cool wit u?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    i dont think i can bet against cuse, especially against a team that took a buzzer beater to be BC. name one reason ISU is the play? ha. they cant play on the road!
    I love betting afainst cuse but this is the worst defense I've ever seen a Brey team play.. I'd prob look at over depending on number if I thought Irish could even come close to staying in the game.. This all just top of my head tho till I can actually cap card later

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Yup I'm leaning ND. Seeing them stay within the number. Depaul looks like aplay too. George is not good. But stillgoing thru it.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

is rider good? fairfield sucks. but -9.5 is a lot

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I took Nova -9. Nova too good. Too much pressure for Xavier in a must win game. Think they fold