No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Michigan only -2 Sunday in Bloomington

Anyone going to bite on the Hoosiers to pull off the big upset?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i am. im a michigan and still don't think we are "that" good..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    i am. im a michigan and still don't think we are "that" good..
    Dangerous to bet against Stauskas and the boys. Really thought this line would be -4 or so though. Seems like the books are just daring you to take Michigan.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Take UVA

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Take UVA
    That game should be like 40-38, which means it'll probably be 76-70.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

the way mich has been playing you cant bet against them. but the way teams fell today on the road you cant bet with them... gun to head i take Mich

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    That game should be like 40-38, which means it'll probably be 76-70.
    im taking UVA either way

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

I am looking at it right now, looks a bit like when UW walked in only carrying 4 pts, then IU won outright. I have this dead at 4pts for UM. Been slumping lately, but IU came up big last weekend against IL so it leads me to believe we are missing something. I think i'll grab a little IU now thinking IU faithful will load up.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

mich too damn 3 point and jump shooting dependent to continue winning conference road games i think.. hoosiers 14th in the country at 3 point percentage defense, might be somewhat inflated number considering their schedule but more games than not they have held teams under their season averages from behind the arc.. can mich keep yogi out of the lane? -2 kinda says no to me.. nothing against what big blue doing at the moment but they did catch wiscy and sparty at about the best possible times i think, feels like bout time they took a conference loss, long as hoosiers bring energy on defense they outta be able to get out and run off misses.. id def like a couple few more points but i think it indy or nothing..

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

smells a lot like when wisky went into Indiana (had indiana) laying off this one. IU completely shit the bed 2nd half at nebraska, not sure where their head is at.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

^^^ Michigan > Wisky. Instantly I thought Michigan but this is a big rivalry game and IU will fight hard. Fans are out drinking in preparation already. Tough to pick a side...over?

Pitt vs UVA is an interesting game. Pitt coming off a home loss against Duke, UVA on a four game win streak against lesser competition, their last loss also being at the hands of the blue devils but on the road and only lost by 4...would think Pitt would run them over coming off such a loss but UVA tough on defense....under?

grease lightnin
    &

At second look IU hasn't been scoring shit in their last 4 gms. Total at 139.5... Seems like Michigan or nothing here.

grease lightnin
    &

Yup. Michigan -2.5 it is. Wish me luck boys.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

It is a gift . All over Michigan here.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    the way mich has been playing you cant bet against them. but the way teams fell today on the road you cant bet with them... gun to head i take Mich
    I like Michigan also but like you said, the road got smashed yesterday. Trust me I know, I lost with Memphis, Akron and Washington and also Arizona. Who would have thought all 4 of those teams would go down yesterday, road or no road. UCLA might be my only play today, I just don't see them losing to O-State.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Michigan State is the best team in the Big 10.. when they get healthy they will start to smack around the Big 10. Michigan is 8-0 in conference play..... but they are really not that great! I watched both teams play Nebraska at Nebraska. Michigan got lucky to win by 1 and Indiana blew a 13 point half time lead for the loss. I just really think these two teams are much closer than their records and Indiana has the edge here at home. Michigan is not going to go undefeated, on the road, in conference play. Look at Arizona losing to a average Cal team last night.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Michigan or nothing for me

and I'm higher on both teams than most

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Michigan or nothing for me

and I'm higher on both teams than most
    im prob lower on both than most, and sticking with the opposite theme here i think hoosiers or nothing,, lol.. cant blame anyone playing big blue tho cause i feel like i should be getting another point or 2 to back the hoosiers..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I believe Vegas wants everyone to over think this line. It's low so people will back Indiana more because they think there is something behind it. Indiana is just not a great team this year. They can't defend worth a damn, and rely heavily on a freshman to score for them. Yogi and vonleh are their only weapons

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

The average joe is not overthinking anything they pounding Michigan

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I believe Vegas wants everyone to over think this line. It's low so people will back Indiana more because they think there is something behind it. Indiana is just not a great team this year. They can't defend worth a damn, and rely heavily on a freshman to score for them. Yogi and vonleh are their only weapons
    books set a line low on purpose to trick ppl? that not a good business model.. hoosiers are 14th in the country in 3 point fg percentage against, like i said that might be a little exaggerated cause of their schedule but for the most part they hold teams lower than their avg from behind the arc and mich lives back there so i wouldnt discount indy defense here and if mich is missing jumpers then yogi will be able to get out and run.. if books wanted me to take indy they woulda hung kenpoms line cause id play them +5 in a heartbeat so you kinda lost me saying they set it lower so i would bet indy?

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU

Nebraska is the cover monster this year so far. Best record ATS in Big Ten
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Michigan State is the best team in the Big 10.. when they get healthy they will start to smack around the Big 10. Michigan is 8-0 in conference play..... but they are really not that great! I watched both teams play Nebraska at Nebraska. Michigan got lucky to win by 1 and Indiana blew a 13 point half time lead for the loss. I just really think these two teams are much closer than their records and Indiana has the edge here at home. Michigan is not going to go undefeated, on the road, in conference play. Look at Arizona losing to a average Cal team last night.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

It made since in my head lol

grease lightnin
    &

I believe Vegas wants everyone to over think this line. It's low so people will back Indiana more because they think there is something behind it.. Indiana is just not a great team this year. They can't defend worth a . mn, and rely heavily on a freshman to score for them. Yogi and vonleh are their only weapons
    This

It does seem that Vegas uses reverse psychology on punters. I would have never thought this until I see certain individuals always suspicious about "obvious" lines. I put less impact on such things and often bet these plays....and win.

Call it square but it is working.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

It made since in my head lol
    Sense**** lol shit

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    This

It does seem that Vegas uses reverse psychology on punters. I would have never thought this until I see certain individuals always suspicious about "obvious" lines. I put less impact on such things and often bet these plays....and win.

Call it square but it is working.
    i put little to no stock in the whole "sharp/square/circle" stuff. i dont care much whether it a "obvious" play or not. all i really care bout is the number i make a gm unless it certain situations that i have a predetermined side and most those are going against logical thought/numbers but this aint one of those.. i agree with your basis i just dont agree that mich is that obvious, i had 3 wrote down before i saw the line but i lean indy to win.. i thought vols were obvious as shit last night and they won easy, of coarse i played wiscy-4 at indy cause i thought at the time that line was short, turns out i prob had wiscy overrated at the time cause that was wrong as hell, i may have mich underrated i dunno, i dont think they just some beast team that should be laying a bigger number than this in bloomington, i wish they were laying a bigger number but as is im not playing it so i hope im wrong and you cash.. gl

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU

Bank, I am glad you share your thoughts, I need your logic today. I need it because I am getting pulled in taking IU +2.5. Gut vs. Head here, and my gut is going to win out. Not as much as that UW game or last weeks Illinois. I has it at 4pts.

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU

gotta buy 1/2 point
    Quote Originally Posted by juanitodelfuego View Post
    Bank, I am glad you share your thoughts, I need your logic today. I need it because I am getting pulled in taking IU +2.5. Gut vs. Head here, and my gut is going to win out. Not as much as that UW game or last weeks Illinois. I has it at 4pts.

Will Book
    Will Book's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to bust bubbles here, Ind. wins s/u today. Smell of cheddar in the air.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Mich -2.5 they are the better team, with the best player

Will Book
    Will Book's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Anyone going to bite on the Hoosiers to pull off the big upset?
    Ind. wins outright today.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Grabbed the +3. Crean probably pulls another one out his ass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by juanitodelfuego View Post
    i think they win but felt like should get little more to back them.. that said i did play them for a half unit just now when they hit +140...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Grabbed the +3. Crean probably pulls another one out his ass.
    If they win, it'll have nothing to do with crean. He is totally outmatched in the coaching battle here.

2daBank

If they win, it'll have nothing to do with crean. He is totally outmatched in the coaching battle here.
    you right it gonna be missed treys that lead to yogi running all over the place..

12 Last