I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Any 1 playing Indiana vs Nebraska?

IND sits at +1

What side are you on?

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

This will be the Huskers first game since Deverell Biggs was released, Nebraska did not play Biggs in the game vs Minnesota and they ended up winning 82 to 78 (their best offensive game in conference) so the release could have been addition by subtraction.. I feel like this game will come down to who rebounds the basketball more cause both teams will have problems creating offense...

What Nebraska has been doing very well in Conference Play..
    -Creating Possessions they typically create about 77 chances to score a game.. that leads the Big Ten
    -Nebraska has been decent rebounding the basketball since conference play at about 34 rebounds at game

What Indiana has been doing very well in Conference Play..
    -They get to the line about decent amount of times (middle of the big ten at getting to the line), but they hit their FT's 2nd best in the league.
    -They Rebound the Ball extremely well in conference play at total 54 boards a game and ranks 2nd in the league on the offensive glass as well

Indiana Wins if they can limit Nebraskas chances to score and protect the basketball. the thing is its always difficult for a road team to go into an opposing teams arena and try to slow down the pace of the game..

Nebraska wins if Indiana continues to turn the ball over like they have been in conference causing them to play right into Nebraska's strengths of creating possessions.
    Last edited by 312; 01-30-14 at 06:15 AM.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

I took Nebraska

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

this is a late christmas gift for IU FANS...... no way in hell iu looses

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

put your 401 k on the hoosiers and thank me later

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 312 View Post
    This will be the Huskers first game since Deverell Biggs was released, Nebraska did not play Biggs in the game vs Minnesota and they ended up winning 82 to 78 (their best offensive game in conference) so the release could have been addition by subtraction.. I feel like this game will come down to who rebounds the basketball more cause both teams will have problems creating offense...

What Nebraska has been doing very well in Conference Play..
    -Creating Possessions they typically create about 77 chances to score a game.. that leads the Big Ten
    -Nebraska has been decent rebounding the basketball since conference play at about 34 rebounds at game

What Indiana has been doing very well in Conference Play..
    -They get to the line about decent amount of times (middle of the big ten at getting to the line), but they hit their FT's 2nd best in the league.
    -They Rebound the Ball extremely well in conference play at total 54 boards a game and ranks 2nd in the league on the offensive glass as well

Indiana Wins if they can limit Nebraskas chances to score and protect the basketball. the thing is its always difficult for a road team to go into an opposing teams arena and try to slow down the pace of the game..

Nebraska wins if Indiana continues to turn the ball over like they have been in conference causing them to play right into Nebraska's strengths of creating possessions.
    Nice post

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

huskers finally winning for a second
    gritty team to come back

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

Have huskers -1 1/2

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!