jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Nobody On The Hoyas?

Not surprised to see much talk about them, Id like to see quite a bit of zone from them tonight, theyve lost 4 straight and Nova coming off of emotional win on the road it shouldnt be easy coming to GT. GT looks scary to play on just looking at them and they have a tough game after this one, youd think youd get their best effort tonight. The spot says GT what do you say?

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgetown is now down 3 of their starters projected to be in the opening night lineup. Im not sure how you can back G-Town here.

whatmoneydo
    ELEPHANT MONEY
    whatmoneydo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

ya was going to say their recent track record hasnt been too hot either with losing last 2 at home to seton hall and marquette...im on villanova tonight gl with your play

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by whatmoneydo View Post
    ya was going to say their recent track record hasnt been too hot either with losing last 2 at home to seton hall and marquette...im on villanova tonight gl with your play
    Sounds like more of a reason to take GT at least 1st half no.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Sounds like more of a reason to take GT at least 1st half no.
    there starters are gone too

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

theyre also playing a top 10 team in villanova

jtoler

Theyve played without those guys for a while now, like I said the spot says GT at least 1st half.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

line seems really short and with players missing you would think the line would be around 10 ,I'm going with the Big East Home team dog here it just looks to easy

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toler take who you like but starting center Joshua smith has been out since January 4th and
    Guard Jabril trawick since January 8th. The Hoyas are trending in the wrong direction. I understand your arguing they are desperate tonight but let's face it they aren't a good team regardless of how hungry they are. BOL with whatever you choose. In regards to the line I think it is right on. Villanova hasn't won in DC since 2007. This is similar to the Unc Clemson game last night. Clemson has never beat UNC in North Carolina yet Carolina was only a 6.5 pt favorite in a must win for them. They rolled. I think the same happens tonight for Nova. The line seems short but they roll!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    Toler take who you like but starting center Joshua smith has been out since January 4th and
    Guard Jabril trawick since January 8th. The Hoyas are trending in the wrong direction. I understand your arguing they are desperate tonight but let's face it they aren't a good team regardless of how hungry they are. BOL with whatever you choose. In regards to the line I think it is right on. Villanova hasn't won in DC since 2007. This is similar to the Unc Clemson game last night. Clemson has never beat UNC in North Carolina yet Carolina was only a 6.5 pt favorite in a must win for them. They rolled. I think the same happens tonight for Nova. The line seems short but they roll!
    Same with Oregon last night at Washington State. Road favorites in BCS conference games are rarely favored by more than 6.5 points. Especially if its a rivalry game. Georgetown only has 2 guys that can score. Dont think they have enough firepower to keep pace with Villanova.

jtoler

Already made small half and full game bets will hedge if need to.

jtoler

Thanks Starks for getting the late layup instead of hoisting a 3 like most teams do, lost on 1st half, won on full game, small profit.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thanks Starks for getting the late layup instead of hoisting a 3 like most teams do, lost on 1st half, won on full game, small profit.
    Defense parted for him.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

If i played point spreads the backdoor covers would drive me crazy.