WhatALoser
    WhatALoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

1/25/14 College card as the day goes on

WHATALOSER OVERALL 29-20-1(+8.89) ATS 9-10-1(-1.72) ML 1-2(-.28) TOTALS 19-8(+10.89)
    NBA- 4-2 NCAAB- 12-8-1 NFL- 3-5
    NCAAF- 8-3 NHL- 2-1 MLB- 0-0 SOCCER 0-1
    1/24/14 recap 0-1 [Bobcats/Knicks U188]

Haven't had a winning day in seems like ages and I'm ready today.

Ohio +2(-110) at Eastern Michigan 5 dimes

I don't invest to much in teams that can't shoot the ball and rely solely on defense. There's a reason why Eastern Michigan got blown out by Akron in their last game. Ohio is better than Akron. They will give Eastern Michigan a fight. I have no problem taking the points in this early game.
    Last edited by WhatALoser; 01-25-14 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Will add as day goes on

WhatALoser

Texas at Baylor -5.5(-106) pinnacle

I call this "enough is enough" game from a Baylor perspective. Texas has been hot but Baylor has more talent down low and it's about time they use it to their advantage against a weak big man squad such as Texas. Texas C Cameron Ridley has been picking up his fair share of fouls and Baylor's center Isaiah Austin should have no problem dominating him and their front court in this match up. 2nd chance points will be there all game long for Baylor.

WhatALoser

Vcu at Lasalle under 137(-110) 5 dimes

I don't trust Lasalle even at home, to score to many today. Vcu seems to have some defensive swag back. This is a good bet to stay under the posted total.

WhatALoser

Vanderbilt at Texas A&M -7(-110) pinnacle

Both teams have weak offenses but Texas A&M's defense is by far the more dominant of the two. Vanderbilt more than likely won't score enough to cover this number. Texas A&M at home is a great play.

WhatALoser

1-3 Haven't been feeling it for a while. One last game for today.

Wisconsin -4.5(-102) at Purdue pinnacle

This will probably be the wake up game everybody has been looking for from Wisconsin. Purdue being last in FT % in the big 10 helps Wisconsin even more.

WhatALoser

One more....

Lsu at Alabama over 131(-108) pinnacle

Alabama is going to do everything in their power to win this basketball game tonight. But they have big problems rebounding the basketball. Lsu should be able to take advantage in the rebounding department which should give them more of a shot to score in the high 60's tonight. Add the possibility of some late fouling at the end, this total should find its way over.