No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Early play on Saturday

Providence -1.5 vs. Xavier.

Also leaning Northwestern, Miami, Texas and La Salle to start the day.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What a joke that line is,

Has nobody been seeing the development under ed cooley?

2x wager for me

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Hope you hit all of `em! Like Mia.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Yup Miami looks like a trap for every sucker seeing Cuse only - 6. How about a ml play on the U? I think it has some vakue

mikmik

Why Texas?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Cold as fukk here in the mntns of NY.
    `Cuse players distracted by warm weather and clit ies!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What a joke that line is,

Has nobody been seeing the development under ed cooley?

2x wager for me
    Exactly. And X has talent, but they're all over the map. Plus they've covered in like 40 straight games.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Yup Miami looks like a trap for every sucker seeing Cuse only - 6. How about a ml play on the U? I think it has some vakue
    Definitely...i may attend this game to be there when we win and rush the court lmao...I was there when we beat Michigan State and Duke

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lean Delaware as well

mikmik

Like Butler and Oklahoma state as well

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Anyone like Texas Texh tomorrow ?

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I like NW 1st half, Iowa FT.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I can't believe Michigan State is -5.5 vs. Michigan without Payne and Dawson. Wow.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Lean Delaware as well
    i played them, prob shoulda waited...

we gonna just make this the discussion thread NC? just getting started on card..

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe Michigan State is -5.5 vs. Michigan without Payne and Dawson. Wow.
    so all over Wolverines?

2daBank

la salle catching points at home is little crazy i think,, they a vet group who values the rock, they went to vcu last year and made them play at their tempo, personally i dont think this vcu team as good, la salle isnt yet but there no reason they cant be and were playing good ball before slipping up in last gm.. bottom line is vcu isnt shit in the halfcourt and la salle gonna make them play a halfcourt gm when they not taking easy runouts off some ill advised vcu jumpers.. i feel like the wrong team favored but in fairness GW is the only impressive home win la salle has... im sure if i bet la salle now at +3.5 it will close at +5 or some shit but playing them anyway

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I dont see how you dont take Michigan here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    i take no credit for this as it was posted by "nrop" at another site, really respect his opinion and this was only thing ive read that actually gave me pause as far as taking mich...

As for the Michigan/MSU game, think it has the potential to be a good game. The injury to Dawson really limits a bit of what they want to do on the defensive end in terms of matchups, but think he is replaceable offensively. I guess the big issue I have here is the interior defense of Michigan. They can score with pretty much anyone as evidenced by their hot start here, but I have major concerns when they're forced into a physical type of game. MSU's going to pound, pound, pound and Horford's going to be in a tough position down low. Any ounce of foul trouble for him and it's hard to like Michigan's chances. Think you'll see MSU around a 6 point favorite. Izzo's never had a team that's 17-1 and a team that's started 7-0 in Big Ten play if what I heard is correct. Team's the real deal. Obviously doesn't mean much without Payne/Dawson. And I do think you see plenty of the Michigan 1-3-1, extending those MSU shooters out beyond where they're comfortable. Can probably argue either side, should be a good game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Hard not to, especially given MSU's home struggles.

I don't know, though.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i take no credit for this as it was posted by "nrop" at another site, really respect his opinion and this was only thing ive read that actually gave me pause as far as taking mich...

As for the Michigan/MSU game, think it has the potential to be a good game. The injury to Dawson really limits a bit of what they want to do on the defensive end in terms of matchups, but think he is replaceable offensively. I guess the big issue I have here is the interior defense of Michigan. They can score with pretty much anyone as evidenced by their hot start here, but I have major concerns when they're forced into a physical type of game. MSU's going to pound, pound, pound and Horford's going to be in a tough position down low. Any ounce of foul trouble for him and it's hard to like Michigan's chances. Think you'll see MSU around a 6 point favorite. Izzo's never had a team that's 17-1 and a team that's started 7-0 in Big Ten play if what I heard is correct. Team's the real deal. Obviously doesn't mean much without Payne/Dawson. And I do think you see plenty of the Michigan 1-3-1, extending those MSU shooters out beyond where they're comfortable. Can probably argue either side, should be a good game.
    "Pound, pound, pound" with who? Payne is out, leaving Costello, Schilling and Gauna on the low blocks with no Dawson to relieve the pressure.

2daBank

"Pound, pound, pound" with who? Payne is out, leaving Costello, Schilling and Gauna on the low blocks with no Dawson to relieve the pressure.
    hell if i know, i thought 6'8/6'9 bangers grew on trees in sparty land? all i know is he was pretty spot on with the number which seems high to everyone else.. nrop knows the teams on a personal level far more than me, i dont really watch a ton anymore..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

hell if i know, i thought 6'8/6'9 bangers grew on trees in sparty land? all i know is he was pretty spot on with the number which seems high to everyone else.. nrop knows the teams on a personal level far more than me, i dont really watch a ton anymore..
    Not this year they don't. Already a sub-par MSU rebounding team, now they're really hurting on the low blocks and the boards. Of course, U-M is weak underneath as well.

This Stauskas kid for Michigan is the real deal. Could be argued he's in the national POTY discussion right now.

2daBank

Not this year they don't. Already a sub-par MSU rebounding team, now they're really hurting on the low blocks and the boards. Of course, U-M is weak underneath as well.

This Stauskas kid for Michigan is the real deal. Could be argued he's in the national POTY discussion right now.
    yea he a bad ass.. just feels like they begging for mich money and that was only thing i read anywhere that wanst someone wanting to play mich so thought id post it...gotta figure line gonna move mich way if you like them and not like i can blame you, think it just a pass for me..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yea he a bad ass.. just feels like they begging for mich money and that was only thing i read anywhere that wanst someone wanting to play mich so thought id post it...gotta figure line gonna move mich way if you like them and not like i can blame you, think it just a pass for me..
    It's probably a pretty sharp line. Big national TV game, GameDay is there, etc. I'm sure you'd be sweating it out either way.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Any sec guys around any thoughts on the Florida game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swag1982 View Post
    Any sec guys around any thoughts on the Florida game
    talked bout some in the sat discussion thread... personally think 9.5 is too many in this gm.. feel free to add any thoughts to the other thread tho..

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse thx for our time

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Like Providence but like under better, esp 1H under. Providence will want to slow the pace, and XU gets a lot of points at the FT line. I think 1H could be a real snail. BOL today, NC.

BiffTFinancial

i like nropp, have followed him on Twitter for a long time, but i think he's off here. UM or nothing in this game.

BiffTFinancial

Agree. Man's gotta have a code.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i like nropp, have followed him on Twitter for a long time, but i think he's off here. UM or nothing in this game.
    i dont necessarily agree or disagree.. seems like a sparty line but not like that means a whole lot, it wouldnt surprise me either way..wasnt hard to talk me off one side or the other cause saw a lot of other stuff i liked..

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Man I hate to say but I'm on the other side here. We are moving Xav + ML

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No talk on George Washington - 4 @ G'Mason?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    No talk on George Washington - 4 @ G'Mason?
    On George. Mason +5

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

12 Pm 8 Pt Teaser

Duke -1.5
    Providence +6
    Iowa -2

12 Last