Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Elon vs Chattanooga.

Chattanooga looks like the clear lock here, what do you guys think??
    Line is confusing.

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Chattanooga but getting two at home means elon or nothing. Let's not forgot last Saturday umass was only a 2 pt fav or so over elon. Elon may roll tonight.

Birdman557

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    I like Chattanooga but getting two at home means elon or nothing. Let's not forgot last Saturday umass was only a 2 pt fav or so over elon. Elon may roll tonight.
    u believe Elon takes this one?

ctny85
    ctny85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Bird man in case you're not familiar with ken pomeroy rankings, id like to point it out as a useful tool. Rates teams' offenses, defenses as well as those of their opponents and STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE. There is a huge disparity between the level of competition that elon and Chattanooga have faced. Elon has faced a very strong schedule, Chattanooga just the opposite. I was staring at this game when it was posted last night at -2.5 thinking bout pulling trigger on Elon. i saw Lkid is on Elon as well. probably going to be a pass for me.

Birdman557

Good call.

ctny85

I expect LKid may chime in here with more on his backing of Elon or if you look for louisvillekid1s hoops tracking thread he may post up more info there. I know in his thread he has already highlighted Chattanooga as being a bit of a "pretender" team that has fed on small fries. I don't know that much about these teams so like I said passing for now I think but leaning Elon. Pomeroy also rates teams' tempos.

hope I haven't talked you out of a winner I had already looked into this game slightly so I figured I'd toss what I had gathered your way but I am not much of a capper. Good luck

Birdman557

Easiest winner ever.

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I looked like a fool on this one. I really like chatanoogas pressure defense and Z Mason is an animal!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by ctny85 View Post
    I expect LKid may chime in here with more on his backing of Elon or if you look for louisvillekid1s hoops tracking thread he may post up more info there. I know in his thread he has already highlighted Chattanooga as being a bit of a "pretender" team that has fed on small fries. I don't know that much about these teams so like I said passing for now I think but leaning Elon. Pomeroy also rates teams' tempos.

hope I haven't talked you out of a winner I had already looked into this game slightly so I figured I'd toss what I had gathered your way but I am not much of a capper. Good luck
    Great post, apologize for the misguidance

ctny85

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Great post, apologize for the misguidance

Of course took Elon. Gotta laugh at this guy, easiest money ever. He musta missed the 4 o'clock game! You got anything tonight kid? Hope you hit nadal last night, I mean this morning. Damn Aussies. And never mind just saw your leans are posted.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Never fukkin heard of ya, pal!

ask around kido