Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

You pick the game

Pick the game you are wanting to bet. Let me cap it and see if I can help. Bet it or don't, i just want to try and help. GL

jambo54
    jambo54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

mizzou/lsu

jobmanc
    jobmanc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3066

Michigan St. ML I know there is always a chance for upsets in college hoops but how likely is it that Michigan St drops this game at home?

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

HARV -10 / FAU

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

I want to hear your input on the Kansas State vs Texas game, I believe Kansas State wins this game.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by jobmanc View Post
    Michigan St. ML I know there is always a chance for upsets in college hoops but how likely is it that Michigan St drops this game at home?
    I would like to know this too...I put IU in a parlay on Saturday and they screwed me...earlier in year, Mich. St. was favored by 11 to UNC and I put them in a ML parlay and they lost. I don't want to get burned again by either team, but think Spartans should win with ease here.

RollinDo

Clemson-Pitt

I just want to know if Pitt (ML) is safe to put in a 3-team parlay. Thanks!

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Notre dame +9?? I like 1k on it.. what u think

Trmeyer

Okay boys here's what I like on these games.

1. Mizzou+5. think Mizzou has a good chance to win this game. They play better defense, shoot better from the field and the free throw line. They should not be getting 5 pts here.
    2. MSU ml is good. I think the public will bet this lineup to msu-13.5. If ta happens, I'll be on IU and he points.
    3 Pitt ml is good. Even though Clemson leads the nation in defense (holding opponents to 53.5 ppg), They haven't played that tough of a schedule. They beat Duke, but have ridiculous losses.
    4. KSU+6. They also have a chance at winning this game, but they have to come and rebound! If they out rebound Texas, they will win. They need to hit their average of 68 ppg too.
    5. Harvard-10. These two teams haven't beaten anyone at all. Harvard kept it respectable against Colorado and UConn, that amounts to 2 more losses. They will win this game at the FT line. Harvard=74%, FAU=63%.

Hope this helps! GL everyone

Trmeyer

Not sure about ND+9. The best thing you have going for you is FSU has Duke next. They might be looking ahead. If I were to bet ND, I would probably wait til this line hits 9.5, then buy a point. GL sir, I'll be rooting for ya.

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    Okay boys here's what I like on these games.

1. Mizzou+5. think Mizzou has a good chance to win this game. They play better defense, shoot better from the field and the free throw line. They should not be getting 5 pts here.
    2. MSU ml is good. I think the public will bet this lineup to msu-13.5. If ta happens, I'll be on IU and he points.
    3 Pitt ml is good. Even though Clemson leads the nation in defense (holding opponents to 53.5 ppg), They haven't played that tough of a schedule. They beat Duke, but have ridiculous losses.
    4. KSU+6. They also have a chance at winning this game, but they have to come and rebound! If they out rebound Texas, they will win. They need to hit their average of 68 ppg too.
    5. Harvard-10. These two teams haven't beaten anyone at all. Harvard kept it respectable against Colorado and UConn, that amounts to 2 more losses. They will win this game at the FT line. Harvard=74%, FAU=63%.

Hope this helps! GL everyone
    ty sir and gl always

RollinDo

I know it's risky and they both have to hit to win anything, but how about K State points (+5.5) and Texas ML?
    Put 1.5 unit on K State points
    PUt 2 units on Texas ML to win .8 units

Or better to just take points with K State?

Trmeyer

I dont know too much about texas. I have only seen them play twice so I'm just going by paper stats on that game. Like you said, it's risky. I it's just a small percent of your bankroll, go for it.

Trmeyer

And dont forget guys, Adrian Payne is out for Michigan St.

Trmeyer

Harvard is getting punked!

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    Harvard is getting punked!
    yep i put them in a ml parlay..wth pitt/conn/smu hoping they pull it out.. gl 2nite

Trmeyer

Pretty good night fellas. Hope you all made that cash.