Will Book
    Will Book's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tomorrow - Mich. St. -12.5 v. Ind.

Line seems odd to me. I expected Mich. St. to come out higher than that. Reckon Ind. can keep it within the no.?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Really? MSU has struggled at home. Needed OT to beat both Minnesota and Ohio State. They only beat Northwestern by 14 on the road. I'd be all over Indiana at that line. IU will come out fired up after a terible game at home vs NW. Plus, Adrian Payne is sitting again.

Will Book
    Will Book's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Really? MSU has struggled at home. Needed OT to beat both Minnesota and Ohio State. They only beat Northwestern by 14 on the road. I'd be all over Indiana at that line. IU will come out fired up after a terible game at home vs NW. Plus, Adrian Payne is sitting again.
    I agree. Minn. and Oh. St. are both great teams, and Mich. St. beat them. And, not only did Mi. St beat NW by 14, Ind. lost to NW by 7 in their last game, which is why I was looking for a higher number. Mich. St. - less pts. than they beat NW by makes it look like the book wants you play Mich. St. A lot like the Creighton v. Vill. game tonight. Played Creighton b/c playing Vill. didn't hurt. Hope the line moves in favor of Ind.