I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Any chance in Hell Baylor beats Kansas today?

What side are you on?

befus
    befus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4384

Depends on what you mean by beat. Win the game....very, very doubtful. Cover the spread......maybe, but not likely.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lean kan -10

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like KU to cover. Baylor is not playing good BB right now and KU is one of the hottest teams in the country.

MrHalftime
    MrHalftime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baylor is horrible basketball team. Overrated because of past, there should be no way they remain within 15

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ml lock ha

BobbySugar
    BobbySugar's Avatar Become A Pro!

From top to bottom, KU is the most talented team in the country (and no, I am not strictly talking about Andrew Wiggins). Embiid is going to be the real deal and for as much crap as Naadir Tharpe takes from the public, he is an underrated player and shooter. Jayhawks go about 9 deep and their depth and bench also has to be one of the best in the country. After the loss at home to S.Diego St. and now that they have had a few months together, they seem to have everything clicking and everyone on the same page. BUYER BEWARE: This team is still extremely young and coming off the biggest win of the season in an emotional game, they get another talented Baylor team coming off a disappointing (although not surprising) loss vs OU. In my opinion, Scott Drew is not a good coach, and that's putting it mildly. His teams always have the talent to play and finish well, but they are always so undisciplined that you can never rely on them, one way or the other (reminds me of St. John's this year). They still have talent with Jefferson down low and will fare better than Okie St. did on Saturday in the post, but will still be far behind in this department. Heslip is a dangerous 3-point shooter and Cherry has been hot lately. KU has the talent to win this game by 20, but that is rarely the case in conference and I can see a relaxed KU team going through the motions tonight against a hungry and pissed off Bears team. Although it was last year, KU won't forget the 23 point beat-down Baylor gave them last year, so honestly there are too many unknowns and inconsistencies to play the side (for me) in this game. Gun to my head, I would swallow the DD points, although I wouldn't do so with any confidence. I was expecting the total to be much higher, as KU has really looked impressive offensively lately, but its only 142, which seems about right to me, as Baylor is also an underrated defensive team, but not so much on the road. I'm going to say KU wins 74-66
    Last edited by BobbySugar; 01-20-14 at 03:53 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Baylor a combination of softness and stupidity, have no idea how they win games honestly. For years Scott Drew has had alot of talented bigs but they never use them like they should, should be dominating the paint nightly but rarely does that happen. No chance they win.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Baylor a combination of softness and stupidity, have no idea how they win games honestly. For years Scott Drew has had alot of talented bigs but they never use them like they should, should be dominating the paint nightly but rarely does that happen. No chance they win.