Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

IPFW vs Denver 9:00 PM EST

IPFW +8 (-110)
    IPFW ML +320

I understand we have a team in IPFW that comes in as a 8 point dog with a record of 14-5 against a Denver team with a record of 7-9. This may be an auto play public play, but I usually don't put much stock in that at all.

You can tell me about the altitude, and Denver's clear advantage over most opponents when taking their home court, but that doesn't concern me all that much.

This IPFW team can play, and I love them in this spot to march down to Denver and keep their Summit League record clean.

There's not much to like about this Denver team, except for the fact they're at home. Other than that they don't shoot well, don't rebound well, and they go on long scoring droughts often. That will not bode well for them agaisnt an IPFW team, that IMO, has looked like the best shooting team in the country.

Denver has proven that they have no problem slowing the pace down. I actually think this could be a disadvantage for Denver in this game. If they choose to slow down the pace, and IPFW continues to shoot the ball effectively, Denver can and most likely will find themselves down early, with possibly a hole too large to climb out of.

Just covering a few of the basics as I don't like diving too much into why I invested in a specific side, I don't want to bore anyone.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them by me.

Good luck everyone.

TheChumba
    TheChumba's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the write up. I agree with everything you said. But the line is up to +10. Weird RLM.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Can anyone find out why the line has moved so hard. Hell, I was on the Mastodons at +7.5. This is too good to me right now.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Good post, only concern is Denver has played much tougher schedule and normally do play very well at home.

Good luck on your play

ctny85
    ctny85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

+10.5 and +450 now!!!

Rangers901

I'm throwing this out there so people can better understand what I mean.

The short reasoning I give for my plays is for the average Joe that may just want to tail for some action, or look for some basic insight for the game. What I provided in my write ups is about 5% of the reason I chose a particular side. As I stated, I create my own numbers and have a pretty unique way of arriving at what I perceive as value.

I try to keep reasoning fairly basic to create "forum" talk.

I'm also a big time spot bettor. All of my plays are based on value and specific spots.

I'm just sayign this so people don't come in here telling me how my write is useless and have all basic stats, something I tell a lot of people when they put stock into basic surface stats. If you come in here with that, I may have to bore you with some more advanced statistics.

If anyone does have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like IPFW as well. GL tonight

Rangers901

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Easy winner. Love when Vegas gives out these gifts. Took the ml and spread.

GGForcer
    GGForcer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Tailed you ... Ty

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Playing anything tonight or tomorrow, Ranger?

Rangers901

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Playing anything tonight or tomorrow, Ranger?
    Sorry, didn't catch your post.

I know it's late, but if you're looking for a solid play, Cleveland is in about as bad of a spot as you can be in professional sports.