dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby

well guys another day we have been winning or splitting. nothing wrong with a split the bets mint gov mint to the bank
    pacers -10.5 in pro b ball
    SJS-1.5+220pl in hockey
    NJ+140 in hockey
    BUTLER+10.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nice, i luv me some d8 hockey plays! has it still been going good for you in nhl? i actually found something ive been profiting with in hockey but it only pertains to my stl blues, whenever they are big favs ive been betting them minus a half goal for the 1st period, generally pays between +135/+150 think im prob something like 10-2 doing it but ive basically been cherry picking against bad teams and when im bored and see blues are playing so i dont know what the numbers would be overall but they tend to jump out on bad teams early....i tried it with few other big favs but never had the same success, noticed hawks tend to get down early for instance...

i played the over in the butler gm,generally lean the big dog keeping the gm close if i like the over so think you have a decent bet with butler...

dont have any interest in betting nba (have 1 friend that gives me like a play or 2 a week i blindly tail cause he been killing it but that it), so have to idea about your pacers play... gl brother

dilaudid8

bank whats happening yeah 10-2 unreal nice hit. your betting the regulation time -5 thats the right way to bet. I wish I could bet that but my book does not give that bet out I have to bet the pl. like SJS I think there like 16-1 when playing wash. 'm not a big stat guy but if I see a stat like that I jump on it some teams have problems when playing other teams. I have SJS -1.5 +210 and +220

dilaudid8

the thing that scare me is the -1.5 I can't see wash winning but like I said the -1.5 scares me but I think SJS D should take care or wash offence bol to the bank mint gov mint .this is the only sports where you can win that kind of money betting 100 and winning 220 but you have it right betting teams like SL/PITT/CHICAGO/DUCKS betting teams like that you can't go wrong bol my

dilaudid8

SJS -1.5 is my fav bet

dilaudid8

bank bol to the bank baby

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    bank whats happening yeah 10-2 unreal nice hit. your betting the regulation time -5 thats the right way to bet. I wish I could bet that but my book does not give that bet out I have to bet the pl. like SJS I think there like 16-1 when playing wash. 'm not a big stat guy but if I see a stat like that I jump on it some teams have problems when playing other teams. I have SJS -1.5 +210 and +220
    this is actually just 1st period minus the half goal ive been betting with the blues, not full gm.. i do the win in reg bets when im tailing one of your -1.5 plays..

dilaudid8

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    this is actually just 1st period minus the half goal ive been betting with the blues, not full gm.. i do the win in reg bets when im tailing one of your -1.5 plays..
    those are nice bets going 10-2 is great

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    those are nice bets going 10-2 is great
    just a guesstimation, i know ive only lost 2 but not sure if ive won 10, maybe few less maybe few more, dont keep real good records, lol... i am playing it again tonight, blues at home against phx and are heavy favs so playing 1st period -.5 at +135..then tailed your 2 nhl plays also...

dilaudid8

lets get the money brother