Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the move on youngstown state doesnt make a lot of sense to me either.. kinda limited time today, ended up playing cle st ml, uva+6.5, then ml parlayed ull and cuse (paid like 55 cents on the dollar), not huge fan of that but seemed like was worth it, dont think cuse will lose to bc (hopefully).. finally got my pc back up and running so will prob re-start a thread 2marro... gl everyone
    Just spent the last 45 minutes looking at the Cleveland St game, and really want to pull the trigger on them as my second play tonight.

All the numbers suggest Cleve St can leave Youngstown with a win, as they have played decent on the road up to this point against better comp. Including a 5 point loss to UK.

It is however their 3 road game in first 4 conference games so isn't the best spot. Both teams can really score but Cleve St plays better D.

I decided to stay away, gl

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Just spent the last 45 minutes looking at the Cleveland St game, and really want to pull the trigger on them as my second play tonight.

All the numbers suggest Cleve St can leave Youngstown with a win, as they have played decent on the road up to this point against better comp. Including a 5 point loss to UK.

It is however their 3 road game in first 4 conference games so isn't the best spot. Both teams can really score but Cleve St plays better D.

bigger card i prob would have passed, on bright side if cle st gets beat it will make for a better number when they play in their gym

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

IMO, horrible spot for Cleveland St.

Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    01/13/2014
    02:51 PM
    [Ticket #: -------------] STRAIGHT BET
    01/13/2014 @ 04:00 PM CBB [720] YOUNGSTOWN STATE PK-110
    550.00 500.00

epics
    Update Status
    epics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

LA-Lafayette playing well this first half. Keep it up! GL all!

BossSwagger
    BossSwagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Same thing happened in Texas State's last game. They were a 5.5 dog when i took em for a unit and should've been up around 8 or 9. Line dropped to 3.5 by game time. They won straight up. Killed the other team. Tread lightly. Im on Texas state +9.5 for a unit and +8.5 for another unit
    Texas St should play against community college team only! What was you thinking

BossSwagger
    BossSwagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Damn, I've got 6 funded shops right now and not one is offering that number at the moment.

I'll wait it out for a -7, worst case scenario I get stuck with a 7.5 or 8.

-7 at -105 is a great line man.
    You should have put your whole bankroll on them, This was too easy to many Dogs covered yesterday

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BossSwagger View Post
    Texas St should play against community college team only! What was you thinking
    Too early for all that bro.. 40 minute gm, hopefully ull doesn't get complacent on us in 2nd..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

A long way to go still,

They have been able to dictate the pace up to this point going into the break up 42-26.

For those of you who don't follow the smaller schools, Elfrid Payton is such a special PG.

Very rare kid averages 20,6, & 6 at this level.

Lets hope they keep the pace brisk.

Good Luck

2daBank

Pace was pretty much the key, long as they don't get complacent we should be good..

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over the past three weeks I noticed that line movement means absolutely nothing. This game here is another example of that. Vegas I think is attempting to scare people that watch line movements away from the easy choice.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    Over the past three weeks I noticed that line movement means absolutely nothing. This game here is another example of that. Vegas I think is attempting to scare people that watch line movements away from the easy choice.
    Not exactly how it works. Pretty simple for whatever reason some1 saw value in state and bet it, doesn't take a ton to move lines in a game like that and just cause a few ppl making max bets on a game doesn't make it right..line moves never effect my choices beyond if it moves enough to where It turns into a playable number..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

81-58 final

16 point cover

Congrats to anyone that tailed

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Nice win pal