No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    Iowa st did get robbed last year at home when they played Kansas...refs gave Jayhawks that game, total rig job...big time revenge spot for Cyclones...hard to back a gimpy Kane...maybe a 2H play since so many questions.
    Even if Kane plays, who knows how effective he'll be. Hell, even he doesn't know I'm sure until the game starts. Not sure how you could feel confident in this game either way given the uncertainty. Pressing and forcing plays is what kills bankrolls.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Even if Kane plays, who knows how effective he'll be. Hell, even he doesn't know I'm sure until the game starts. Not sure how you could feel confident in this game either way given the uncertainty. Pressing and forcing plays is what kills bankrolls.
    Just because you would be forcing a play doesn't mean someone else is.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Just because you would be forcing a play doesn't mean someone else is.
    LOL -- nasher's right. You are wound tight lately.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    LOL -- nasher's right. You are wound tight lately.

Loose as ever bub. Just saying because you don't like a play doesn't mean it's a bad game to bet. That's what you were implying.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

I just remember this game last year in Iowa, cyclones got jobbed thats all im saying. As far as Kane, they need him but Kansas does have Oklahoma St up next so they could drop this game. Im not playing it though, looks like twizz has a biggie on Kansas, good luck.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Iowa State was giving 2 the last line I saw. That game should be a pk anyway. This is gonna be one hell of a game. I'm not touching it but routing for ISU and the MAYOR. The Jayhawks are a tough team, latest victims the sooners on the road and KSU. I see Iowa State in a close one.

First 12