jonpistone2
    jonpistone2's Avatar Become A Pro!

CBB help with Tenn / Purdue please...

When I look at this game....it surely looks close and I realize Purdue is home....but I see Tenn winning this game by a point or a few.....can anyone (who knows these two teams) explain how Tenn is an underdog here...getting +2??
    cause it looks to me like they should be -1 or so......can anyone give any info here? thanks!!

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

When did Purdue move to the Virgin Islands?

jonpistone2

haha sorry about that....was reading the game wrong --- but still....makes it even more strange that Tenn is a dog here...isnt it? is there an injury that i dont know about?!?! how great is purdue to be favored here??? any thoughts....or are you takin tenn tonight?

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Sounds to me like you need to lay off the game like I am. Either team could win, both seem to have about the same talent and its too early in the season to really tell what they are going to be like.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Sounds to me like you need to lay off the game like I am. Either team could win, both seem to have about the same talent and its too early in the season to really tell what they are going to be like.
    Exatly. It's a toss up!

jonpistone2

suonds good...thanks!!!!!