lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Ucla -5.5

I think this team will really want to show every body they are still ready to take the conference title. There game versus Arizona was only a four point one. With that angle going for us, plus better players with UCLA, better team statistics, and a home court advantage, a five plus point lead has a high chance of happening tonight.

Also, Jordan Adams is spectacular. 11 Rebounds and 12 points versus Arizona. His highest amount of rebounds in the season. I think this kid only gets better.

What do you fellas think of tonights game?

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

You don't see a possible letdown after playing their balls off and still losing?

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Bruins as well. GL tonight

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

You don't have a job you turd - you can't even put a sentence together. Nobody emails your dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by baltoncapper View Post
    many people know me because a long time i work on this forum and selling fixed games for 360 usd. Every day i receive hundreds of emails from people who say "too expensive".

so in order to show everyone my effectiveness i have prepared a special offer for people with small budget. the subscription price is only 350 usd (280 eur) and is valid for 30 days. every day i will be sending my clients 2 or 3 carefully selected games (in ncaab, nba, nfl, ncaaf, nhl and soccer).

the information that i have are for internal use bookmaker company where i work. Sources are our informants around the world who infiltrated of sports and betting environment.

if you are interested please contact me:

giacomo.grasso@aol.com

today's game:

1. Maryland - florida state /ncaab/
    2. Utah - washington state /ncaab/
    3. Minnesota timberwolves - san antonio spurs /nba/