SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

La Salle -3 tonight! Dont miss it!

Love the matchup tonight. La Salle will dominate the boards and the turnover battle which should be enough to win. Plus they have tons of experience which is great in close games.

SolidAsStone

What a back and forth game! La Salle definitely needs to work on closing out games though that was very shaky. Good cover tho that's a WINNER congrats to all that followed!

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win congrats

SolidAsStone

Thank you sir

SolidAsStone

George Washington has some interesting big men. they are hyper quick and pretty athletic. Also there 3 guard darino or something along those lines is an offensive board hound! Him and Arm wood together kept GW in that game with their domination on the boards of the bigger and older La Salle team

magsmeplease
    magsmeplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

I tailed blindly, thanks for the heads up.

SolidAsStone

No problem Mag that was the whole point of me actually joining SBR plus to try and have good back and forth that actually can help me with picking good plays I might not have been aware of. If you want you should check out my actual thread for future picks because I usually don't make seperate threads like this for plays unless I really want everyone to join in because I feel confident