ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Colorado only laying 7.5 points?

They're on the road to Washington State. It's a semi-neutral site as it's happening in Spokane. Spokane is a much easier trip than Pullman, but Spokane is a WAZZU strong hold, so it will be a psuedo-home game without a doubt. Still, I feel the location in Spokane is more favorable to CU than if it were in Pullman.

As far as I know Wazzu's best player is still injured. Lacy is their best player by a mile. The rest of their team is questionable high D1 talent, Lacy made them go. We saw how big an impact not having Lacy has on Wazzu when they made the trip to Tucson and couldn't score more than 7 points in the 1h.

I really like Colorado as a basketball team in general, and I feel this could and should turn into a blowout.

So, why only 7.5? Thoughts?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was looking at this game and I think we'll see a far less number of possessions then Colorado is used to playing. Should limit the scoring, hence the posted total around 130. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Over or Colorado TT Over.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I was looking at this game and I think we'll see a far less number of possessions then Colorado is used to playing. Should limit the scoring, hence the posted total around 130. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Over or Colorado TT Over.
    Good point.

Bone, with his team down still ran clock down here in Tucson. It was actually one of the worst displays of coaching I think I've ever seen. It's as if they accepted defeat before taking the floor, and committed to a style of play regardless the score.

I just can't see Wazzu staying within single digits of CU.