MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
    MoneyIsWater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Contradict myself? Do you even know what the word means? And I don't feel like giving write-ups. I will continue to post. It's simple, actually, if you don't like what I say you can simply ignore. If you keep reading what I write and it bugs you, than that is "moronic."

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Look man, you don't have to follow them lol. I never told anyone too? I'm here to some legit advice, as well guiding. I won't take advice from people that have prove anything themselves. So many hypocrites here that are truculent and just are bitter.

Timmah2483
    Timmah2483's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

without all the negativity and hate coming from that other guy, He is right about one thing.. u cant play that much cash, that recklessly, and win longterm. Ive been there. I won 40k on 5dimes as a regular under $100 bettor little over a yr ago on several parlays, luckily. I found out you can spend $40k just as quick as $400 when you raise ur stakes. I did manage to still make money, but I almost blew it twice.

You really should stop playing the victim card too, everybody here knows the difference between -360 and -380. Admitting you lied would be a good step, good Karma too.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    what was the name of that book that took your 2nd half 7CENTS action?
    freebets. com

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I've been there too, but I won't get into it because next thing people will dissect my story and break it down to the point to twist things and make it not believable. You reap what you sew. I'm over it and I have never cared what other's think and that won't be changing.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
    Wager Status: Win
    Risk / To Win Amount: 7,600 / 2,000 (USD) Accepted 01/06/2014 10:16 - (EST)
    Won: 2,000.00
    Amount Paid: 7,600.00
    Item # 1:
    Wager Type: Money Line
    Outcome: Win
    Sport : College Football
    Period : Game (Auburn: 31 - Florida State: 34)
    Line: Florida State 01/06/2014 20:30:01- (EST)
    : -360
    * Event Notes: BCS National Championship Game @ Rose Bowl - Pasadena, CA - ESPN TV **** 1st Half Score *** Auburn 21 - Florida State 10
    If Rasheed Wallace was here, do you know what he would say?

"Math don't lie!"

On your spreadsheet the math was right, but somehow during the transfer you screwed up here. There can only be one possible explanation for this...

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Ok I lied.
    Points Awarded:

Timmah2483 gave MoneyIsWater 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I lied.
    1st step is admitting

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks man. Step 2 is winning. Have a good day.
    Points Awarded:

Timmah2483 gave MoneyIsWater 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Ok I lied.
    How much did you really bet?

Timmah2483

Moneyiswater,

Just explain the -360/-380, the truth and everybody will back off. These guys are only busting ur balls because you say that ticket is real, and its has several errors. why be a lair to the obvious? its not a real ticket, just say it, and nobody will care in a week. keep avioding it, and it wont matter if u go 500-5 u wont live that down.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Not a real ticket. But I did win $2000 off it, as I used separate books that equaled to that amount. No lies.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Not a real ticket. But I did win $2000 off it, as I used separate books that equaled to that amount. No lies.
    alright so delete your entire spreadsheet and start over.
    how about pix of your ex girlfriends...are those real?

Timmah2483

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    alright so delete your entire spreadsheet and start over.
    how about pix of your ex girlfriends...are those real?
    LOL, he posted ex gf pics.. comeon man! no those arent real.. u can go ahead and use that as a universal rule. no guys ex's on here are real. ever.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I swear on my mother's life those are all my girlfriends.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I swear on my mother I had sex with every one of them 100 times. Can We Relax?

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I updated my Spread Sheet for you Russian.

http://moneyiswater.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

And the need to post photos of these girls on the fucing internet is what exactly? Besides proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are such an insecure clown in every way that you figured best way to get 'credability' on a betting forum is to photoshop a betting ticket and then post photos of all your 'girlfriends' and 'side bitches' ?

If you expect anyone to believe a single word then you probably have the portal to the twilight zone in your bedroom closet aswell. People who actually 'ARE' what they claim to be usually have ZERO need to flaunt or show this to anyone, they don't need reaffirmation YOU CLEARLY DO.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I've been in my room, you are right because my knee is broken. Are you okay? I'm just making time past. I'm far from insecure. Haha. I was just trying to stir conversation. Sorry to bother you there buddy. I saw other guys post photos of girls? I guess that means we are insecure. You two cents is completely sub-par, get a life and stop hating.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Here man, take some insight today. " “Do not repay evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."

plekz

And again with the 'excuses' trying to play the 'lolz man i haev a live' card on the internet is the biggest automatic L you can take. No you are not making 'time pass'

You sought out this forum, and your first grand attempt at gaining credability consisted of the decision to Photoshop a betting reciept trying to come off as a big shot. That clearly shows you are insecure in your own ability to carry yourself, and therefore opted to try and let your 'betting' speak for itself.

As we have also concluded though you aren't even fit to work a calculator and therefore you managed to mess up your fake ticket. You are such a cliché in every which way and it's not 'hating' to Point this out it's PUBLIC SERVICE

Timmah2483

Here man, take some insight today. " “Do not repay evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."
    What the shit is this? This is a betting site.. just betting, save the life crap for your parents next phone call. I dont care about your "girls" or the exact 100 times you had sex with them. And please, remember to crop out the ".com" there is nothing anyone can do to save your ass on that.

Stick to betting about beating talk only. like this ULM/UTA game

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I've been gambling, playing poker online, and using this forum to make time past. Yes. That is what I'm doing with my life to make time past. I'm far from insecure buddy.

It's simple here Plekz, you don't have to follow me, nor criticize. You are simply truculent. You aren't even reputable and you one of the last persons I would dare to take ANY advice from.

I'm not acting like a big shot, because I don't have a huge ego like 95% of this site does. To say I'm Cliche is just ignorant in itself, there hasn't even been enough time to see what I'm made of.

My betting speak for itself? Thanks bro, I started in Ohio playing Fulltilt, Pokerstars. Got enough money and savings. Bought a car, saved more, move to Florida, in Downtown Orlando. Saved more. Carried myself more. Paid every single thing on my own. So don't sit here and act like you know you jackass. I continue to carry myself, and always will. It's people like you that have a sick virus in them and it's called hate.

I take time in respecting what I built, and I won't listen from some little peasant that attempts to put me in place, when you, yourself is all out of place.

Get a life man. I will continue to talk about girls, sports, post tickets and picks. You yourself need to apply more make-up, you fukkin clown.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh, I didn't know what " Players talk is. "

The early game can really go either way. I myself, won't bet it. But my lean would be the dog.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Tim, known of this stuff is directed towards you. It's everyone that is trying to start shit and changing the subjects.

plekz

I've been gambling, playing poker online, and using this forum to make time past. Yes. That is what I'm doing with my life to make time past. I'm far from insecure buddy.

It's simple here Plekz, you don't have to follow me, nor criticize. You are simply truculent. You aren't even reputable and you one of the last persons I would dare to take ANY advice from.

I'm not acting like a big shot, because I don't have a huge ego like 95% of this site does. To say I'm Cliche is just ignorant in itself, there hasn't even been enough time to see what I'm made of.

My betting speak for itself? Thanks bro, I started in Ohio playing Fulltilt, Pokerstars. Got enough money and savings. Bought a car, saved more, move to Florida, in Downtown Orlando. Saved more. Carried myself more. Paid every single thing on my own. So don't sit here and act like you know you jackass. I continue to carry myself, and always will. It's people like you that have a sick virus in them and it's called hate.

I take time in respecting what I built, and I won't listen from some little peasant that attempts to put me in place, when you, yourself is all out of place.

Get a life man. I will continue to talk about girls, sports, post tickets and picks. You yourself need to apply more make-up, you fukkin clown.
    You 'introduced' yourself by faking a ticket and you CLAIM you don't have a need to try and come off as better then you are? Suffering from borderline disorder mayhap are we?

For being an 'american' btw your spelling skills are quite shit, as is your structuring of sentences. And OFC one can conclude you are 'cliché' when all avaliable evidence (provided by yourself) points to this as a fact.

How did you manage all this btw with your 'bad knee' that you needed to rehab until you could play football again?

Look man the only reason I'm simply on here is because I broke my knee-cap from football. I'm wasting time until it's healed. It's basically just bullshit and a bunch of egotastic fukk heads that always want to be right. What happened to congrats or compliments? All the word has turned into is being biased and jealous.
    Must have been SOOOOOOOOME injury brosif for it to take the amount of time to rehab, that you in that time period managed to become a wiz at full tilt poker, buy all your own stuff, buy a home, move from ohio to miami and still continue to carry yourself as a 'man'
    Last edited by plekz; 01-09-14 at 10:26 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Dude, get a life. I don't care about my sentences. I don't care what you think. And to say " your spelling skills are quite shit, as is your structuring of sentences." That is so hypocritical, since your grammar is quite flawed. For one, spelling isn't even considered sentences. And manage what? I've yet to even start rehab.

WHY am I even telling you my life? I'm over it. You can have the last word so you are satisfied. You have way too much pride.

Enjoy.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

BTW, it's called conversational writing. You know, typing/writing the same way as you would talk to someone. Godspeed.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

my question is why fake a ticket.

plekz

Yeah but you see difference is homeslice that english isn't my first language. It's a secondary one here in Sweden. Did that 'football' injury also include accidently breaking your head?

And yes, 'structuring' is very much related to spelling since if you can't structure properly (you know put words together in a way that makes them seem coherent) it's irrelevant how good you are at spelling.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

O Brother, Where art thou? Go penetrate yourself.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

BTW, this isn't a paper, I'm not being graded. I don't give a shit what you think. I don't care how many languages you know. I don't care your a Sweden. I don't care what structure you use. I don't care about the spelling. I don't care about you. I don't care about telling you my life. I'm not interested in you, as you are interested in me. I don't like boys or men. I don't care what is relevant or irrelevant to you.

Since we are handing out lessons. You are suppose to use "quotation marks."

This would be the proper way to use an apostrophe.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Plekz's Swedish. We don't care what you speak. Plekz's life is in shambles.

plekz

Who the fucc is ''we'' ? You and your other personalitys? It's pretty hilarious seeing you proclaim how much of a life you have and how little everyone else who doesn't agree with you or pulled your card for your lies doesn't have and yet YOU are the one who have written half an essay about how fuccing great at life you are.

Call a suicide hotline homie, i'm sure if you give them your adress they'll mail you a belt.

MoneyIsWater
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

*personalities

*I'm

First 1234 Last