mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Notre Dame over N. C. State -5.5

Any thoughts here. I think ND wins, but are they too high from beating dook???

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

I am obviously an NC State fan and I can tell you that the Pack has very little shot at winning this game. I had money on Saturdays Duke Notre Dame game so I watched the entire game. Notre Dame plays a physical brand of basketball and they will crush the Pack on the boards. It will take a miraculous effort from NC State to keep this one close. 5.5 is safe IMO. I think it ends up being a 10-13 point victory for ND.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    I am obviously an NC State fan and I can tell you that the Pack has very little shot at winning this game. I had money on Saturdays Duke Notre Dame game so I watched the entire game. Notre Dame plays a physical brand of basketball and they will crush the Pack on the boards. It will take a miraculous effort from NC State to keep this one close. 5.5 is safe IMO. I think it ends up being a 10-13 point victory for ND.
    Your boys will play big tonight and this one will be close throughout

mahncpa

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Wufpakman21, I am a UNC fan and I really think you guys will keep it close tonight. I think ND played over their heads a little on
    Saturday and will come back to earth tonight. State has impressed me some this year. I have ND on Moneyline, but I think it may
    only be by 3. Good luck except when the Pack is playing my Tar Heels.

mahncpa

Line is now at 7. NC State looks real good at that spread.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

No doubt a big and emotional win to beat Duke. The Irish are in the process of finding a new team chemistry since losing Grant 2 weeks ago, he was leading the team in pts with 19 per and assists with 6.2 per game. So when ND was down by 10 pts. with 11 min. remaining everything came together. I think they will have a hard time replicating that kind of effort and intensity vs N.C. ST........... So IMO N.C. ST +7 is the play here.................good luck to all.