No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Iowa +7 at Wisconsin on Sunday

Very tempting. Hawkeyes are the deepest team in the Big Ten this year. Really like this Wisconsin team -- Gasser has been solid for them, Kaminsky and Jackson are getting better and better and the Dekker kid is a pro in the making -- but I see this as too many points for an Iowa ballclub that will likely wind up in the Sweet 16.

Iowa won in Madison two years ago and lost in overtime there last season. Hawks bring six guys off the bench in Jok, McCabe, Oglesby, Uthoff and Olaseni. Many of these guys would be starters at a lot of other schools.

Also think UNI covers the 11.5 at Wichita Sunday.

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love watching iowa play. Everyone can shoot, and they have some surprising white guys that can ball.

However the only thing that scares me is the +7 line.
    I have noticed that whenever the line is 6.5,7, or 7.5 the game is very close to it. So i think i am laying off

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just posted Iowa +7 in PT - too many points for a team that does everything well.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Nocoin, thought of you yesterday when ND was +5.5 at home. Irish win straight up. Five and a half home dogs rule. Good luck.

killacappapilla
    killacappapilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

Don't know if I'll take this.. I do like Wisc but most of their games are close. If I pick a side it will be Iowa and possibly teased.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Iowa is a very good team BUT I believe the Badgers win by at least 10. Playing at home and the emerging star freshman Nigel Hayes. He is strong and unstoppable down low. The badgers are deadeye 3 point shooters and play great defense . GO BUCKY

TeamDetroit
    TeamDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2771

Liking Iowa with points as well. Just a quick stat for all of you that I noticed that could affect Iowa's scoring today. 21% of Iowa's points come from the Free Throw Line per game and Iowa's opponents average roughly 23 fouls per game. So Iowa usually gets easy free points from the line. The problem is Wisky is averaging only 14 fouls per game, meaning Iowa will get to the line less. Some of you might think this stat is totally irrelevant but it still is something to take into consideration imo

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Like Iowa in a higher scoring game than expected

maybe Iowa 1h more

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

So far so good. Iowa dominated the first half.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

I like Iowa, real good defense, and yes I did take +7 n a half!