Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Buried BBall Saturday... check in

Lost money 4 out of 5 saturdays betting college hoops, seems like everyone else has too. Think with the giant card they put more time into making the lines sharper, action they get prolly overwhelms the rest of the week. Plus with all that action, the market's sharpenin the lines too.

1-3 today, I'm done with saturdays... said I was last week then figured if I cut it down.. nope.

So how buried did you get? Or you kill it?

JBC33
    JBC33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Took 1 play: butler -21 vs NJIT, butler won by only 18 points.... Sad really. But was up in all other sports

ave_3rd
    ave_3rd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

I have been doing very well every weekend on NCAA hoops it's where I have been making most of my money...personally, the bigger cards help as I have many more choices of games that I feel are a good value just gotta stay disciplined.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I grab a pen, paper, and writing pad. I look at espn scoreboard and write down the "home" teams with winning records against teams with losing records. If the teams are almost equal in wins and losses I don't write them down. I don't write down winning teams that are away either. Then I look at 5dimes and highlight what games are on my list, and write down the odds. Then I start to look over the games, which can take a long time to do even for one game. I've just started making ML parlays too, and hit a couple with 5-10 bets. Missed a few by one game. My sunday teams I have written down in order from morning to night: rider, east Carolina, Dayton, Drexel, Youngstown, Wichita, Oregon, N.colorado, middle ten, Creighton, usc, Stanford. Now to choose a team that I think might cover, 1st half, game, 1st 10 min??? yesterday couldn't care less about Louis/kent game. I'm liking Oregon, but it comes down to your choice, no guarantees on who wins and who covers. Best thing to do if you bet, get a writing pad, and most of the time you'll be making your own choices instead of relying on others, or you can compare to others picks and decide to go against them.