tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

Mizzou ML

I know Mizzou just lost to IL, but does anyone like them on the road at NCSU?

NCSU's schedule has been garbage so far and while Mizzou seems like a play, them going on the road makes me question. And while Mizzzou's schedule hasn't been that much greater just looking for opinions.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I think the play is NC State at home, but I have trouble putting my faith in a very inconsistent team. They have two very big things going for them in this matchup against Mizzou though. NC State defends the 3pt shot well (opp 28%) and take pretty good care of the ball (14.9% turnovers per possession). Mizzou relys on hitting the 3 and getting out in transition from turnovers. This is also the first true road game this year for Missouri. I would like to see the spread drop to -2 at my shop and I would consider a small play. Good luck on whatever you play.

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I think I'm going to be a sucker here and be on Missouri... They have alot of players, they had Illonois beat if it wasn't for a couple late 3's .

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say they will comeback in the 2nd half. Only down 2

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

N. C. State has played better as of late, but I played Mizzou in two parlays. I need +7 in one and +11 in the other. I think I'm safe.