53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4957

How much influence, if any, has the "Hand Check" calls effected the .................

the totals so far this season. I posted weeks ago that I thought this may have a significant nudge to make the total lines higher. Now, of course, the question remains how consistently the refs will continue to blow the whistle moving forward. Early on it would appear that more whistles = more possessions, and therefore more scoring ops,and more trips to the stripe. Also stretches the game clock as more whistles correlates to more stoppages. Who of you out there (that focus on totals) feels the same way. Just looking for feedback

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Honestly its become a joke w some refs===Standhardinger or whateverthe fakk his name is shot 22 free throws in a college game that ends in the 70's....2-3 people with 4 fouls in the FIRST HALF.....then other ref act like there is nothing new.....just wacky and will allow for total ref control come March IMO....

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

refs decide close games now it's terrible

SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Hand Checks make a HUGE difference in the way the game is played now! And as a former player I think it makes the game worse off. I know they did it though to make offense even easier so there will be more points scored for the generic fan who likes to see points scored than a tough hardnosed defensive struggle. I feel for guys like Russ Smith and other players who play hardnosed full court and half court defense because this will make their job a little bit harder.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I mean look at the Boise Iowa state game LMAO---the were playing d with their chest and neck lolol