SolidAsStone
    SolidAsStone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Hawaii is the late night play. Don't get suckered on SMC

Hawaii is the Late night play of the night. SMC lost Delladova their best scorer and their point guard and they are still figuring out how to get their offense back to a high level. It has seemed ok but that it only because they have played bad teams this year. Also, their recent loss to SC showed some weaknesses which I am sure Hawaii will be using to their advantage. Also, Hawaii's best scorer is a 6'8 senior forward from Germany who as a decent jumper. Also, Hawaii has plenty of size starting as well as on the bench where they have a 7'0 senior who comes in a eats up some minutes. And on top of everything the line is what makes it clear to take Hawaii. Of those in the public who haven't done their research....who doesn't think just based on name sake that SMC won't beat Hawaii by 3 points. Take Hawaii -3

NCAAB Record - 1-0
    NHL Record- 0-1

fortune725
    fortune725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

They killed Boise State a few weeks ago... and Drexel.ect bad teams??

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

whats the half time bet going to be??

SolidAsStone

Fortune.........I think you are mixing something up because SMC only played Boise they never played Drexel????? And anyway beside that Boise hasn't played much of a schedule so their 9-2 record doesn't really impress me.

Husker.........I see you posted earlier 4 minutes before gametime asking for help on who to pick in this game (Hawaii vs SMC). Wish I had saw that earlier I would've told you Hawaii was the play. And as for a halftime play I would just save your money for tomorrow and play another day. It would really suck in the morning to wake up and know you lost money on a Hawaii/SMC halftime play that you most likely just guessed at

SolidAsStone

What a game last night. stadhardinger with the game winner.

NCAAB record - 2-0

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Hawii won SU

I took Hawaii and they were up by 13 points and gave some back.

Their guys had better start practicing their free throws!

They were only hitting 50% in the last 30 seconds of the game and you can't win games doing that!

Hawaii 79 Oregon St 73

I think most of the public got buried on Oregon lmfao

Merry Christmas everyone!
    (And if this statement offends you, tough I am glad it did!)

COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I took Hawaii and they were up by 13 points and gave some back.

Their guys had better start practicing their free throws!

They were only hitting 50% in the last 30 seconds of the game and you can't win games doing that!

Hawaii 79 Oregon St 73

I think most of the public got buried on Oregon lmfao

Merry Christmas everyone!
    (And if this statement offends you, tough I am glad it did!)
    HI is a decent play as they are at home, but Iowa St is teh play of the night

SolidAsStone

Yeah it was definitely frusturating having to sweat that game out at the end considering how Hawaii seemed to have the game under control but they let SMC back in it based on poor free throw shooting and turnovers. But either way they pulled it out. And so people don't get confused this thread was about Hawaii vs SMC