Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one pounding Oregon or what???

Why the f\*\*k is this line going in the direction of a solid 18-14 ball club??? Oregon has the RedHawks totally outclassed in this one and is probably the hottest team in the country right now! I totally don't understand why people are betting on Miami OH!? I feel that Oregon will win this game by 15-20 points no sweat! The fvcking RedHawks are lucky to be in the dance and will make a quick exit at the hands of the Ducks tomorrow! I see this one getting out of hand like most of the games did today! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe 13 out of 16 games today were decided by double figures! Not saying that tomorrow won't be different, but I think Oregon mops the floor with Miami tomorrow!

Anyone else on the Ducks LARGE? I'm SUPERSIZING this one! 6 UNIT PLAY FOR ME!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the DUCKS @-7.5!......big O big tomorrow.

Probably only NCAAB game I'll touch tomorrow.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I played Miami +9 here.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I love Oregon in this one. Also like the over.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I am on Miami (OH) +9 myself....

There are some unbelievable situational angles that support Miami in this contest including an angle that has not lost since 1990 (0-23 and Oregon falls in the 0 part). This line is slightly inflated to begin with for Oregon's strong Pac-10 performance in the conference tournament. Miami is the better of the two teams defensively as well. All the sharp/smart money is going to be on Miami on this one so if you are interested in Oregon you should wait till right around tip off to get the best line....although there will be a lot of playback money on Oregon soon given how big the middle is going to be on this one.

Good luck....

dirtyjock
    dirtyjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree as well and right now its my POD I have them at the biggest difference between line and prediction I come up with a line of -13.8 for them just waiting for the nba lines to load but i really like them 2day GL

nevadaside

We are talking about the same M-OHIO team that lost to "BG" by 4......right?

Although, something may have lit a fire under their azzez since. They had lost @ OHIO U as well by 7 & then hosted that same team for a major azz whoopin by 19 just 7 days later.
    On the other hand OREGON has been nocking off some serious teams lately.

I ain't buyin that +7.5 is near enough.....M-OHIO can be weak, OREGON should exploit that here if they continue to stay in the "zone" they've been in.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope P2M i made a post the other day asking why the line was going down. In my opinion Miami OH is a weak team from a weak division. Other people had the opinion that the MAC was not weak which i dont get (a 26 win team from the MAC didnt even get an NIT bid). Oregon had been my biggest play of the first round. Oregon wins by AT LEAST 15
    Last edited by Dbldown11; 03-16-07 at 10:29 AM.

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    nope nevada i made a post the other day asking why the line was going down. In my opinion Miami OH is a weak team from a weak division. Other people had the opinion that the MAC was not weak which i dont get (a 26 win team from the MAC didnt even get an NIT bid). Oregon had been my biggest play of the first round. Oregon wins by AT LEAST 15
    My post is basically agreeing with you here.

GL on this one, hoping it comes in big for P2M & the rest of the OR backers too.

Dbldown11

oh yeah sorry nevada i meant my post to say "nope P2M" ill change it

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah guys, thanks for the support on this one... I really don't feel like we'll need any support here... The Ducks have Miami totally outclassed in this one and it is rediculous that this spread is soo low... I know a lot of people who have the Ducks going to the Final Four in that region! I think Oregon could play a piss poor game and still win this one by 8 or more! If the line goes down another point, I MIGHT TAKE A LOAN OUT! Seriously!

Let's fvcking get er done!

Dbldown11

ive actually got oregon going to the championship game.....dont know if its smart. but i know this pick is smart

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I played Miami +9 here.
    Your not alone durito. I took them as well.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning towards Oregon this afternoon.

FightForCalifornia
    FightForCalifornia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see one of two things happening in this game:

1. Oregon comes out, and shoots the lights out again and goes up by 30, calls the dogs off and wins by 25.

2. Oregon comes out and shoots poorly, the game is close for about 15 minutes so they start to drive to the hoop, and grind out a 12 point victory.

In any event, I'm much bigger on ML's in basketball since I hate the way the score changes in the last minute with freethrows (a close game that was a 1 pt game the entire way ends up being an 11 point game because of FT's) so I am reasonably big on Oregon -340...