Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

America's favorite college basketball team gets destroyed tonight! WA WAA WAAA!

I was really tired of seeing Gonzaga be the most obvious upset pick by everyone over the last 4 days(Other than Old Dominon-That one really worked out too!) I think I went against the entire world today and parlayed against the two most OVERWHELMING UPSETS that were predicted! Probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger, but being from Indiana, I have seen almost every one of Butler and IU's games this season... I'm sure glad my Hoosiers played some ball tonight and mopped the floor with the sorry ass Zags!

DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE INDIANA KNOCK OFF UCLA ON SATURDAY NIGHT! DON'T BE SURPRISED TO BUTLER KNOCK OFF MARYLAND ON SATURDAY AS WELL! I will definitely be playing the Hoosiers + whatever the number is and will also be playing the ML... Butler +5.5 looks really enticing! If IU can get the inside, outside game going and knock down 3's like they did this evening then they have a definite chance of beating a very overrated UCLA team... While it's basically a home game for UCLA, they are not as good as everyone makes them out to be... Don't be surprised to see the Hoosiers and Bulldgos pull the upsets on Saturday! You heard it here first!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 03-16-07 at 12:12 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

The Zags are all dried up.

Butler was one of my picks today that actually worked out. There wasnt many of them.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Congrats on the win. I can't see the Hoosiers beating the Bruins though. Huge step up in class from Gonzaga to UCLA. Wouldn't be surprised if Butler beat Maryland. After UNC, the ACC is a bunch of mediocre teams.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post

DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE INDIANA KNOCK OFF UCLA ON SATURDAY NIGHT!

Sorry P2M but that would surprise me.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    After UNC, the ACC is a bunch of mediocre teams.
    Florida State looking like they shouldnt of been left out.

How do you think FSU and some of the others that got left out feel now, after seeing that Stanford performance?

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Sorry P2M but that would surprise me.
    The Bruins have not played that great of ball as of late in the season... I know that most of their losses were to quality teams or on the road in tough environments, but I just have a feeling on this one...

2002 Final Four was in Atlanta 2007 Final Four in Atlanta
    2002 IU plays First 2 games in SacTown 2007 IU plays First 2 games in SacTown! 2002 IU was a 6 seed made it to the championship game 2007 IU is a 7 seed- made it to the ???

There are some serious vibes and similarities going the Hoosiers way! I'll go one further in predicting a VCU vs. Indiana Sweet 16 matchup!!! How you like them apples!? I know it's a ballsy call and pretty farfetched, but thats what everyone said about the Colts defense this past postseason and them not being able to win on the road against Baltimore and at home against New England! Let's just see what the Hoosiers can pull out of the hat! Don't be surprised to see them make a run! This is not a Final Four team, but they could make the Elite 8 with a couple good ball games! You heard it here!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good calls today man!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    Good calls today man!
    Thanks brotha! Good call on the Heat tonight man! I'm gonna roll with you tomorrow on the Heat -4.5 and the Raptors as well! Think I'll roll a little parlay on those two squads! Hope you are able to get good lines in the morning out there! Let's win some serious DOUGH manana!

tennis_balls
    tennis_balls's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw this thread title and assumed it was about Duke.

how wonderful to see the Duke dynasty begin to crumble. that was too funny to see Duke down 2 with 2 seconds left and the camera pans over to Laetner in the crowd. i halfway expected him to tear off his street clothes to reveal his old jersey and then trot out and drain the game-winner.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    The Bruins have not played that great of ball as of late in the season... I know that most of their losses were to quality teams or on the road in tough environments, but I just have a feeling on this one...

2002 Final Four was in Atlanta 2007 Final Four in Atlanta
    2002 IU plays First 2 games in SacTown 2007 IU plays First 2 games in SacTown! 2002 IU was a 6 seed made it to the championship game 2007 IU is a 7 seed- made it to the ???

There are some serious vibes and similarities going the Hoosiers way! I'll go one further in predicting a VCU vs. Indiana Sweet 16 matchup!!! How you like them apples!? I know it's a ballsy call and pretty farfetched, but thats what everyone said about the Colts defense this past postseason and them not being able to win on the road against Baltimore and at home against New England! Let's just see what the Hoosiers can pull out of the hat! Don't be surprised to see them make a run! This is not a Final Four team, but they could make the Elite 8 with a couple good ball games! You heard it here!

True that UCLA didn't play great down the stretch, but neither did Indiana. They lost to Michigan and Illinois in the last 2 weeks. The Bruins have far too much talent for IU.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by tennis_balls View Post
    I saw this thread title and assumed it was about Duke.

how wonderful to see the Duke dynasty begin to crumble. that was too funny to see Duke down 2 with 2 seconds left and the camera pans over to Laetner in the crowd. i halfway expected him to tear off his street clothes to reveal his old jersey and then trot out and drain the game-winner.
    me too