COdoubleBizzle
    COdoubleBizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Does Oregon continue to Dominate?

Oregon is undefeated against the against the spread this year and has been playing damn good. I love thier uptempo pace for covering the spread. 9 seems like a lot to cover against BYU but it's too hard to bet against a hot team, with a good player returning. Should be a fun game to watch!

Oregon -8.5

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

byu

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Wait until they get healthy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

When I looked at this gm this morning all I could think is they couldn't make the total high enough.. Don't think they did at 174, which of coarse means it be 30-28 at half, lol... Either way I'm on over for better or worse, hopefully it a fun gm!

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by COdoubleBizzle View Post
    Oregon is undefeated against the against the spread this year and has been playing damn good. I love thier uptempo pace for covering the spread. 9 seems like a lot to cover against BYU but it's too hard to bet against a hot team, with a good player returning. Should be a fun game to watch!

Oregon -8.5
    I am on Oregon -8 (early bet) with a big fat flat stake but cant say 100% confident

Last Oregon game was on neutral court, I had Oregon -7 and last 23 seconds we were only up for 3, but luckily I got a push.

Fİrst half Oregon did not play hard on last game but it was on neutral and a week has passed since last game. Now I think they are better rested.

Other thing that I dont like is with every Oregon win the line increases the next match. 8 is not a small number Wİsh it was around 5.

But BYU never stayed in the game on road against top 30 teams, they never covered spread on road against strong teams.

We dont match well in rebounds and but other than that we are the better team. Hope we cover

GL

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

I was on BYU early on, including that Stanford game. The last time I watched them was during Thanksgiving break and there didn't appear to be much team unity. Haws, their top scorer was getting isolated it seemed like, by the other guard who absolutely shot his arm off. Can anyone confirm a change in BYU the past couple of weeks? If they play that same shit, then I'm on Oregon.