Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Sonny is a Boss. Although he has some off days as all of us do. But when he is "on", he's on a whole different level. I followed him that day he hit 30 units, but then he followed with -14 units the next day, yesterday he went up another 10 units. But following people and losing, just gives people something to hate about. Better off making our own plays an tailing a few picks from someone who is hot at the moment. GL

Celts#34-9-5
    Celts#34-9-5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1480

Thanks Brownsfan, going to try to keep it rolling tonight. The college hoops card isn't too attractive today and I think I may lay off. All I really like on there is Princeton to keep their streak alive tonight in the late game, but I'll make that play later if I decide to do so.

NBA Parlay: $130 to win $130
    Nets ML + Pacers ML

I think Philadelphia should continue their losing ways tonight (but I'll never lay points with the Nets), and Pacers are always strong at home and may really want this one after that tough loss in Miami.

Celts#34-9-5

I'm taking the Panthers again tonight to finish this road trip perfect. Winnipeg is a better team but the goalie they're starting is having troubles lately, and a lot of momentum coming with Florida. Good luck if you take it.

Florida Panthers ML: $150 to win $210

gunney160
    gunney160's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As always Celt I'm following you. Almost a perfect day yesterday
    no reason
    4 not following you lets make that Christmas money. Winner winner chicken dinner.

gunney160

The Associated Press - December 20, 2013
    The Florida Panthers are one victory away from sweeping four games in Canada.
    The Panthers go for a sixth straight victory Friday night when they try to hand the Winnipeg Jets a seventh straight home loss.
    Florida (14-17-5) can post its longest win streak since a seven-game run March 2-16, 2008. The Panthers won 4-2 at Ottawa on Thursday after opening this trip with victories in Montreal and Toronto.
    The club is 11-8-1 since coach Peter Horachek took over for Kevin Dineen. Horachek's first game was a 3-2 loss at Ottawa on Nov. 9.
    ''At that point I was just opening the doors,'' Horachek said. ''I was just telling them how I feel the team should play, and I think they wanted to play hard with a new coach. The structure and the confidence wasn't there, and now the guys know they are capable of winning in whatever building they are in."
    It may not be too difficult to win in the MTS Centre, where Winnipeg (15-16-5) is 0-3-3 in its last six. The Jets will try to avoid their longest home slide since a 0-10-1 skid Jan. 24-March 16, 2000, in the franchise's first season in Atlanta.
    It appears that Jets coach Claude Noel will again turn to struggling Ondrej Pavelec in goal. Pavelec is 0-4-1 with a 4.04 goals-against average in his last five starts while backup Al Montoya has won his last three.
    "I think the thing we need to recognize with both goalies is we lean on both of them and primarily on one and we have to recognize with Ondrej Pavelec, for us he is our go-to guy and you have to find a balance on how to play this and how to juggle this stuff," Noel said. "We know the situation, we know what it is and I think at the end of the day, you've got to get your go-to guy going."
    Pavelec's winless streak began with a 5-2 loss at Florida on Dec. 5. He made 21 saves after going 5-2-0 with a 2.64 GAA in his previous seven starts versus the Panthers.
    It should help that defenseman Zach Bogosian expects to make his first appearance since Nov. 15 after being out with a lower-body injury. Tobias Enstrom will be paired with Bogosian instead of Dustin Byfuglien.
    "I'm cleared to play, just coach's decision now," Bogosian said. "It feels good to be back, kind of in the mix of things and getting a few practices under my belt was a big thing."
    Horachek may be forced to again start Scott Clemmensen, who made 32 saves Thursday. Tim Thomas has missed the last four games with a groin injury, but is eligible to return Friday.
    The Panthers surprisingly scored Thursday's winning goal on the power play, as Tom Gilbert snapped a 2-all tie with 2:32 left. Florida had gone 0 for 18 with the man advantage over its previous seven games and is an NHL-worst 11.0 percent on the power play.

Celts#34-9-5

Hmm I don't like that stat about Panthers only scoring 11% on shots on goal during the power play, doesn't make me comfortable about my bet....no turning back now though. Good luck.
    Last edited by Celts#34-9-5; 12-20-13 at 01:35 PM. Reason: iPhone spelling errors

gunney160

We play good defense and that will win us the game BOL

Celts#34-9-5

Tonight can be defined as bad luck...in my opinion at least. Nets should've won that game. Anyways..-$280 on the night. I have a late one I like

UCSB 2H +2 $110 to win $100

Celts#34-9-5

that last play is actually $100 to win $91, just to correct myself for tracking purposes.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

2 h uc Santa is a good play ho ho yes?? I'll jump on it I have them for the game +4

First 12