jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the line opens at 8 moves to 8.5 for a very short period and now it's at 7. The line has dropped a point and a half all while ND is being pounded on the spread and money line! Anyone with any thoughts on this game? Also I'm probably gonna get buried here aren't I?

Meant North Dakota State sorry fellas reading error!
    Last edited by jessetk313; 12-11-13 at 12:52 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

assuming you mean ndst cause everyone in the world would unload on sdst getting point to nd! i think the line is prob about right. nd st has some decent length and are one of the better offensive teams in the nation w a adj efficiency rating of 112.3 which ranks them 36th in the country. their defense is really bad tho so gotta expect nd to score a ton here..i lean to ndst but i really like teams that can stroke the 3 against nd as their perimeter d is their biggest weakness and not sure ndst can exploit that? ndst lack of outside shooters and their own difficulties defending the 3 are enough to keep me away from a side. nd does have iny on deck this weekend so maybe a bit of a look ahead..i pretty interested in the over myself as nd has seemed to be changing their style this season and opening it up more and i dont see a huge adv playing either side at that number.. gl with whatever you decide

jessetk313
    Update your status

Yea 2dabank I had it as South Dakota state instead of the N for North Dakota state I'm out of it like I said such a dumb mistake.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

oh i was thinking San Diego st and was like "oh shit san diego st is gettin 8 to nd? give me the ml please!" lol...

jessetk313
    Update your status

Yea mybad man haha.i appreciate your input. I can't edit the title or else I would.