rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone bet FLA ST/TOLEDO?

Well tourney time is officially underway folks. I know this was an early game so some may not had the chance to bet this or look into it, however I teased Toldedo 5pts thinking that they will play this game tough as it is also a letdown game for FLA ST. I like Toledo in this spot cause they actually would be a team happy to get into the N.I.T. so I figure they will play this one hard till the end.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14565

I hemmed and hawed over Toledo and once I finally got around to making a play on Toledo, I was late, forgetting it was a 6 p.m. start EST. Judging by the number of missed Toledo baskets and the first half score, my tardiness may prove to be fortunate. But there's still a half to go so best of luck, I'll be rootin' for you.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am very reluctant to take road dogs in the first round of the NIT. 11/12 seems like a lot to get for a team like Toledo at first glance, but it is often not a good bet. GL though, I'll be rooting for you, looks like you have a decent shot as of now, especially if you teased it and got 16 or so.

rmcaj

Wow guys! this is why i love teasing games, Toledo lost by 16 and i had it at 16.5!! that was close. I mean even though covering the spread was well gone for anyone late in this game I still had a shot. I did not expect Florida St to complelty control like they did, looking at Toledo a little I thought i would be more then safe with the 16.5...i guess i was techniqually right. Well always good to get that nice early game under your belt.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14565

I'm glad for you rmcaj, it's always nice, too, to be on the right side of the 1/2 point!

rmcaj

o yeh tell me about! With Utah St barely holding on for me also, losing by 10 getting 12, these teasers really did it for to cash that set of plays. I know some guys here like straight bets and everything, but wow if i would of done 2 straight bets I would of already been in a big hole tonight. Man were those games stresfull to watch, hoping for some easier winners tonight!