Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maryland/Davidson

I have been a die hard terps fan since day one so I am slightly biased on this game. But in watching the reporters and so called experts I see alot of them picking Davidson to win this game. I know the terps can be a very up and down team, but they are athletic and big. I am not betting this game because I never bet on my own team,but I would like someone to justify picking Davidson to win this game outright. Something from there resume or a player that can take over a game, anything to show they can win. I even have a hard time with the spread, but I could understand taking the points more than picking an outright win. You guys seem to know alot so tell how Davidson beats MD. The only reason I see them losing is by beating themselves not davidson outplaying them.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davidson is a very good team despite the conference they play in. Not to mention they have been a covering machine this year. They can shoot both inside and outside, not to mention these players do have a lot of experience together.

I like them plus the points, and could even see them pulling off the upset.

Bigcrank23

I just dont see how the upset happens. Davidson comes from a weak conference, and every team in there conference are teams that get rolled by typically 20 plus point any time they play a team from one of the major conf. so none of there wins are impressive. I understand there will be upsets in the tourney, just trying to get insight on why so many people like this one. BBD I understand laying the points but can you tell me why you think they win?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I like Davidson in this matchup. I got them making the Sweet 16 in my SBR bracket.

I will probably be taking the points in that game.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

ODU & Davidson I think will be the hottest 5-12/4-13 upset picks by the public. One of them will happen, one won't. Terps are more likely to pull out a win than Butler is against ODU.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The more I think about it, I actually think this is pretty ugly.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Sorry bc23,live in md....follow md....but until Williams and staff get off their ass and teach these kids the basic art of free throw shooting,we are suseptible to getting beat by anybody.If you watched the acc tourny against Miami,you will have to admit they are the brick champions of the conference.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    ODU & Davidson I think will be the hottest 5-12/4-13 upset picks by the public. One of them will happen, one won't. Terps are more likely to pull out a win than Butler is against ODU.
    Yeah seems like everyone is on Davidson..

Bigcrank23

I guess I see why everyone was high on Davidson, but if it wasnt for the 3 point shot in the 1st half this wasnt close. Glad I didnt bet against my team

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live by the 3, die by the 3. Terps size advantage finally made a difference down the stretch and they knocked down their free throws to put it away.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

go terps