NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Vanderbilt/George Washington

Guys, can you help me understand this line? I am seeing it at 3 right now. Vanderbilt has proven itself to be a very solid team, beating some of the best teams in the country, where as George Washington has done..well, not much. I'm thinking of taking Vandy BIG. Can anybody talk me out of this one?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, this is one of the favorites I think are solid plays. GW comes into this one off winning the A-10 tournament, but that was a stone fluke. They didn't have to beat Xavier or UMASS, the only two quality teams in the conference. As a result, I believe they come into this one overvalued while Vandy is a bit undervalued because they ended the year with B2B losses.
    Not to mention Stallings is one of the 15 best coaches in the country and Hobbs is one of the 15 worst.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cmon guys! this is such a sucker bet to take vandy! I mean -3 is telling you that they are giving GW more then just a little shot to win this game. I love GW here. I mean just think vandy has had some key wins all year and are known nationally, while GW eh not so much and they play in a rather weak conference. The bookmakers however still make this like 3? I say take GW here and thank me later.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

G.W. is just totally outclassed in this matchup.

Vanderbilt is much stronger than GW. Just look how they finished in the SEC this year, and also look who they have beaten in that Tough conference.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Vandy wins this game handily AND beats Wazzou to reach the Sweet 16.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think Vandy wins this one easily.