Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If you had Ole Miss +2.5

Wow. Just wow.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I just caught the end of this. Why the hell do teams go for a risky 3 pointer to win rather than tie it up and have another 5 mins?

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Because its Marshall Henderson

JOHNNY DOBBS
    JOHNNY DOBBS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

seems like ive been getting burned on meaningless plays at end of games recently.

down by 11 with 10.2 seconds left? keep fouling, we can still win this thing!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Why wow?

K-State was clearly the right side. I'm assuming you didn't watch.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I actually had kansas st -2.5 in a teaser that i still got a shot at winning lol

and i feel you on that johnny dobbs.... yesterday i bet the under for the 2nd half of the miami game and they were no where near on pace to get over but they started fouling with over 3 minutes left when they were down by 11... i was staring at the tv like ... ended up being 2 over or something i was beyond furious

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Why wow?

I watched the whole thing. K-State got every call. "Clearly the right side" my ass.

There was a foul with 1 second left in a two-point game with the line at 2.5. I guess that isn't a tough ending to you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I see why you responded that way now.

You are so full of shit. Classic.

"Clearly the right side" on a total toss-up game.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I watched the whole thing. K-State got every call. "Clearly the right side" my ass.

There was a foul with 1 second left in a two-point game with the line at 2.5. I guess that isn't a tough ending to you.

No a tough ending to me is Raptors the other night.

Let's look at this a little more closely. Ole Miss was running basically everything perimeter-oriented. Kansas State was trying to run through the low post. So naturally they were able to draw more fouls. Did it matter - NO. They blew just about every opportunity when they got free throws in the bonus. Missing front ends of 1 and 1s and I don't think there was a single time when they made both in the double bonus.

Down the other end, how about the Ole miss player missing the foul shot and the ball getting tipped in?

The foul shot at the end was standard. If you had Ole Miss +2.5 you basically need them to win the game.

t-wizzle

And I am ALWAYS the first to admit when I get lucky. Always. Every single one of my threads I will come in if I win on a bet that was lucky and first thing I will say is that I got a huge break. Kansas State was the right side tonight.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank God Coin got a chance to start another thread!

Nothing like a little convo with the boys

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Why wow?

ole miss was the better team, refs fukked them BIG TIME

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Thank God Coin got a chance to start another thread!

Nothing like a little convo with the boys
    another bad beat story, he got beat on the river with a 2 outer again

how about a thread before the games starts

t-wizzle

I see why you responded that way now.

You are so full of shit. Classic.

"Clearly the right side" on a total toss-up game.

And here you are on a gambling forum agonizing over would-be losses of $44.

Guy who gave up betting on games because of so-called bad beats because he never recognizes when he gets lucky. Ever.

And I'm the one who is full of shit. Yea ok. Enjoy your night.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

A "bad beat" on what? I was just watching the game.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

And a lot of these "after the fact" threads are the Coinless one trying to commiserate with any men that have just had a tough loss.

"Come here son, I got something for ya. It'll be alright!"

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And here you are on a gambling forum agonizing over would-be losses of $44.

Guy who gave up betting on games because of so-called bad beats because he never recognizes when he gets lucky. Ever.

And I'm the one who is full of shit. Yea ok. Enjoy your night.
    I'll let your posts do the talking. That's all I'm going to say.

t-wizzle

I'll let your posts do the talking. That's all I'm going to say.

You can't even respond to post #9. Like always, whenever it comes to actual facts, you avoid the topic at hand.

I/O

You better stop now Twizzle

All this will have No Coin busting his nut early tonight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You can't even respond to post #9. Like always, whenever it comes to actual facts, you avoid the topic at hand.
    I can't respond to someone who had 8U on K-State -2 and just cashed, then turned around and said it was "clearly the right side." You obviously aren't speaking objectively at all, unless you watched a different game than I did. At best, it was a total toss-up. Period.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

A game with a .5 point cover is NEVER clearly the right side. The books had the game pegged. Books fukked up lines on Georgetown, TCU, Eastern Kentucky and Northern Illinois tonight. All 4 of those were clearly the right side in there respective games with double digit covers.
    Points Awarded:

ridims gave HOT WINGS 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

I can't respond to someone who had 8U on K-State -2 and just cashed, then turned around and said it was "clearly the right side." You obviously aren't speaking objectively at all, unless you watched a different game than I did. At best, it was a total toss-up. Period.

I'm always objective. I had 5 units on UConn the other night. I said within a few minutes that they were the wrong side. Now they were up by a few pts late in that game - If a few bounces go the other way and they somehow won on foul shots late in the game I would have been the first to say it was the wrong side.

However small it was, K-State did lead the majority of the game. If they made foul shots it would have not come down to the end. A decent K-State only giving 1.5 or 2 at home to a wildly overrated and publicly-backed Ole Miss team. Ole Miss was chucking up shit as usual with Henderson. Yea Kansas State was the right side and you know it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yea Kansas State was the right side and you know it.
    I didn't have one red cent on this game. Just casually watching it. I say the game was a total toss-up. Line was razor sharp. Definitely not one worth going big on either way. I couldn't care less how it ended, other than to say that if you beat the closer and got a 2.5, that was an awful way to lose.

You, on the other hand, had 8U on K-State -2. I see now they even closed at -1.5, with money coming in on Ole Miss late. You come on here pounding your chest about it being "clearly the right side" afterward over and over again despite the fact that it took a foul and a FT with 1 second left for you to win your bet.

I'll let the posters decide from here. LOL. Classic SBR, and classic t-wizz. I don't know what's happened to you, but I'm definitely not surprised anymore.

"Kansas State was the right side and you know it." Unreal.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

as much as you think kansas state was the "right" side, they covered by a free throw with 0:01 seconds left in the game.

if that foul doesn't occur or the free throws both miss, you could still say they were the "right" side but they would have not covered. To me, if you lose a bet, you were not on the "right" side. You could argue about this all night depending on what you think is the "right" side but lets face it, being on the "right" side on a loss doesn't cash anything but a losing ticket.

this was a pretty close game for 40 minutes.

congrats on the win twiz but lets not get to cocky and carried away here. i feel for the people who lost, I've had my share of teams losing a cover because of a meaningless foul with hardly any time left. you can't cap stupidity. this happens more often then not

t-wizzle

I didn't have one red cent on this game. Just casually watching it. I say the game was a total toss-up. Line was razor sharp. Definitely not one worth going big on either way. I couldn't care less how it ended, other than to say that if you beat the closer and got a 2.5, that was an awful way to lose.

You, on the other hand, had 8U on K-State -2. I see now they even closed at -1.5, with money coming in on Ole Miss late. You come on here pounding your chest about it being "clearly the right side" afterward over and over again despite the fact that it took a foul and a FT with 1 second left for you to win your bet.

I'll let the posters decide from here. LOL. Classic SBR, and classic t-wizz. I don't know what's happened to you, but I'm definitely not surprised anymore.

What's happened to me bud? Tell me. I'm dying to hear it.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    as much as you think kansas state was the "right" side, they covered by a free throw with 0:01 seconds left in the game.

if that foul doesn't occur or the free throws both miss, you could still say they were the "right" side but they would have not covered. To me, if you lose a bet, you were not on the "right" side. You could argue about this all night depending on what you think is the "right" side but lets face it, being on the "right" side on a loss doesn't cash anything but a losing ticket.

this was a pretty close game for 40 minutes.

congrats on the win twiz but lets not get to cocky and carried away here. i feel for the people who lost, I've had my share of teams losing a cover because of a meaningless foul with hardly any time left. you can't cap stupidity. this happens more often then not

Where was I cocky rid? I feel very adamently that Kansas State was the right side. I watched the majority of the game and never felt like Ole Miss was doing anything worthy of winning this game.

I don't just watch the score like some guys. I actually watch how the game is being played. Ole Miss is total trash. They literally run their offense through a 35% shooter taking fadeaway threes. Nothing was different about this game. If Kansas State is making their foul shots, they have a ton more breathing room that entire second half.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Where was I cocky rid? I feel very adamently that Kansas State was the right side. I watched the majority of the game and never felt like Ole Miss was doing anything worthy of winning this game.

I don't just watch the score like some guys. I actually watch how the game is being played. Ole Miss is total trash. They literally run their offense through a 35% shooter taking fadeaway threes. Nothing was different about this game. If Kansas State is making their foul shots, they have a ton more breathing room that entire second half.
    Why would K-State make their foul shots? They're one of the worst FT shooting teams in the country. But I'm sure you knew that and factored it into an 8U play instead of expecting them to close the game out at the line, right?

I'm still trying to figure out why in god's name you'd go 8U on a garbage game like this one.

ridims

maybe i shouldn't have said cocky, my bad, more over confident in other worlds.

you can dissect the game to pieces and have a strong read on how certain games will unfold, i get that and respect people like you that have such insight and knowledge about a game. But, lets face it, they didn't win by much and it took a very late foul to cash your ticket. Thats all i have to say. I'm glad you cashed and won. I would consider it a lucky win though but you may disagree.

t-wizzle

Why would K-State make their foul shots? They're one of the worst FT shooting teams in the country. But I'm sure you knew that and factored it into an 8U play instead of expecting them to close the game out at the line, right?

I'm still trying to figure out why in god's name you'd go 8U on a garbage game like this one.

Situational gambling. The same exact thing I've been doing in college football all season. I think it's working out OK for me.

And no sorry foul shots don't play a role in my plays. That's silly.

ridims

he made it pretty clear that he was very confident in K state.

lets just leave it at that. He had a read on this game and cashed. But it took a miracle, stupid foul with 0:01 seconds and a free throw.

i think arguing at this point is pointless since Twiz made it pretty clear on how he felt about his play. However, you have a valid reason about the outcome of this game. Many games result in pointless fouls in the ncaab / nba .

ridims

anyhow, crack open the last beer of the night and relax. try to get some sleep, this is not worth the agony of debating about a game that has already ended.
    as much as i would be pissed off if i was on the other side, you all know we would wake up in the morning and gamble on more games.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Situational gambling. The same exact thing I've been doing in college football all season. I think it's working out OK for me.

And no sorry foul shots don't play a role in my plays. That's silly.

t-wizzle

And your true colors come out. No substance to this guy or anything he writes on this forum. All bark, no bite.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And your true colors come out. No substance to this guy or anything he writes on this forum. All bark, no bite.
    Oh, you mean you were serious? You don't take free throw shooting into consideration? I thought you were being sarcastic.

I/O

Bout freaking time somebody gets it !!

Dude is trollin for dudes

12 Last