No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Bout freaking time somebody gets it !!

Dude is trollin for dudes
    You do see the irony in what you say over and over again and the fact that you respond like a rabid dog every time I post something, right? I'm sure you do. You can't be that stupid. Jeezus, just look at this thread alone.

As for the "substance" of my posts, I suppose that's up for debate -- mostly depending on what you think of me personally. If you want to cherry-pick certain posts and throw a blanket generalization over them as being useless (I've never claimed every post I make is of fine quality), be my guest. I've had plenty of discussions with plenty of posters who I'm sure would argue otherwise, but that wouldn't fit your agenda so go ahead and ignore it.

My track record on posted plays and season-long threads here speak for themselves. If that's not substance -- a positive overall record gambling on a gambling forum -- I'm not really sure what you're looking for. The fact that you're this wrapped up in responding to my posts says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about me.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This is the part where no coin links every season long thread and tallies up his records for us all to see.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is the part where no coin links every season long thread and tallies up his records for us all to see.
    No doubt

Followed by a thread about Tigers/Tribe attendance numbers

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You do see the irony in what you say over and over again and the fact that you respond like a rabid dog every time I post something, right? I'm sure you do. You can't be that stupid. Jeezus, just look at this thread alone.

As for the "substance" of my posts, I suppose that's up for debate -- mostly depending on what you think of me personally. If you want to cherry-pick certain posts and throw a blanket generalization over them as being useless (I've never claimed every post I make is of fine quality), be my guest. I've had plenty of discussions with plenty of posters who I'm sure would argue otherwise, but that wouldn't fit your agenda so go ahead and ignore it.

My track record on posted plays and season-long threads here speak for themselves. If that's not substance -- a positive overall record gambling on a gambling forum -- I'm not really sure what you're looking for. The fact that you're this wrapped up in responding to my posts says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about me.

Looking for pity now huh weirdo.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yeah, I hate when facts get in the way of a good, baseless, "no substance" jab.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Looking for pity now huh weirdo.
    You follow me around saying bizarre shit and literally begging for a response, yet I'm the weirdo. OK. Interesting take.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You follow me around saying bizarre shit and literally begging for a response, yet I'm the weirdo. OK. Interesting take.
    I just wait for certain moments. Especially when you pull the the self arrogant card and decide, as a non-gambling no-life dope that makes useless threads in a gambling forum, to criticize anybody here.

Or the other times when you are obviously trolling for young male tail.

Like this thread.

I/O

If I'm gambling (which is not always)

I'll be around. You can count on that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I just wait for certain moments. Especially when you pull the the self arrogant card and decide, as a non-gambling no-life dope that makes useless threads in a gambling forum, to criticize anybody here.

Or the other times when you are obviously trolling for young male tail.

Like this thread.
    Well, you aren't the first persistent stalker with a screw loose to follow me around and spin their wheels with repetitive, desperate, attention-craving, ironic insults. So if you want to keep wasting your time saying I'm wasting my time, be my guest.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

If I'm gambling (which is not always)

I'll be around. You can count on that.
    I don't doubt that. You seem off-balanced and obsessive enough. You definitely fit the profile.

I/O

Passive aggressive

Good luck with that

Weirdo

First 12